Chapter 1: Marriage To A Sageion Man

Começar do início

He raised his brow as he looked at Dillion.

It was not Marabey's fight but they too could be swept up with the fight between the Sageion kingdom holy paladins and the barbarians trying to cross the borders.

"Father, there are plenty of reinforcements on the Sageion kingdom, they can manage themselves against the barbarians!" (Dillion, yelled)

"The holy paladins are the best knights out there so why should they need our help when there's no need for us to get involved!" (Dillion, yelled)

"We are an independent land we don't need to follow their rules just because they say so, we don't belong to them father!" (Dillion, yelled)

"Stop talking Dillion you're making me displeased." (Pope Faust, said)

You could see that pope Faust was starting to lose his patience.

Yeretzy watched the father and the son strongly disagree.

'I should step in...' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

"Father, I'm curious what kind of man is my husband?" (Yeretzy, asked)

She asked like an excited little girl.

Yeretzy age twenty. She had long pale blonde hair with loose waves that reach down to half of her thigh length. She had lilac purple eyes with a candy pink shade to them.

Her eyes were very beautiful and with her long feather pale blonde eyelashes were enough to give her a fairy princess look.

Immediately pope Faust's attitude lightened up and looked at her.

"He is Sageion's strongest northern paladin and the nephew of the king." (Pope Faust, said)

He continued to add praise.

"He's a very handsome young duke, I'm sure you'll take a liking to him." (Pope Faust, said)

Without a thought, Dillion intervened again in the conversation.

"No father do you know how bad his reputation is?!" (Dillion, yelled)

"He's a cruel man, especially to women, there are so many vicious rumors all over. They have even gotten as  far as spreading here in Marabey doesn't that tell you something father?!" (Dillion, yelled)

"Dillion, I am not talking to you." (Pope Faust, said)

He closed his eyes in annoyance.

You could clearly hear pope Faust suppressed angry voice.

"..." (Dillion)

'The handsome man they are talking about is the same man that will destroy this family.' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

She looked down at her green fluffy dress as she clenched onto the hem of the skirt.

Suddenly that voice came close to her right ear.

"Itzy?" (Rupert, asked)

That disgusting sweet voice.

'Chills'

Chills ran down her spine.

'Him... those chills again..' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)

'Rustle'

Soon his cold callus hand landed on top of her closed fist.

His index finger pointed down on top of her fist.

It made a circular motion around her fist as if caressing her.

'Don't touch me...please' (Yeretzy's inner thoughts)