Chapter 53

Private Jets Aren’t Cheap but we can afford it... and that’s exactly what I am using and taking myself to Mpumlanga.
I don’t why Zimele and his brothers didn’t want to get a private plane in the first place for emergencies like this... But anyways down payment is going to be made when I get back to Johannesburg, because these things of borrowing, have a way of degrading yourself, without yourself evening knowing.
Sometimes my mind drifts to the words that my mother once told me about some woman saying Zithulele looks like some politician's son and I quickly delete it... because how would you expect me to believe... I gave birth in Johannesburg, the criminal getaway to Africa and she gave birth in Mpumlanga, a nice, beautiful and rich suburb, that isn’t filled with unnecessary things... except for one thing and that’s Tarcise.

I swear to God, and forgive me for saying that but this man doesn’t know what I have been through and how much I have sacrificed for this family and the miles that I have went to... to ensure peace and harmony, despite the fact the men in this family have a certain passion for the gun and a graving for blood.
I enter the yard and it doesn’t look like anyone lives here, I mean it looks so art-ish and oldish at the same time... it looks like it belongs to a broke man.
I am sure that I am in the right place, because this is the same address that I asked from Lerato, without her noticing anything... and what’s worse, is that I attended the meeting but my ears remained in the kitchen.
Though I was attentive, when I entered the hospital and sat with the doctor in Prince's presence and spoke about possible solutions to helping my tall handsome brother..
But then again back to the meeting, where the only thing that I remembered was that Mabutho wanted to assure us, that his children will be taken care of and he will need our help and you should have seen his eyes, they were on me... I know he was talking about my help... that over cleaned dimple and I hate myself for not seeing off my boys to school but I think it's best for them to bond with their father... but be rest assured, when I am done with this Congolese idiot, I am going straight to my babies.

I am not going to break the door, just trust me... but I swear if this bastard doesn’t open then I will scream thief and get him arrested... after all I am still wondering where can a man get 4.2 Million and live in a place like this... I am hearing the locks and then the handle, from there it’s the door, it opens and Oh My God... it’s an old lady... I think she can be around my mother’s age and she looks like Tarcise... oh my God, I just shamed an old woman’s house, will I ever see heaven... God please forgive me for I have sinned.

“Bonjour,” she says with a smile, she looks exactly like her son... like why can’t the men that fall in love with me... not look like their mothers.
And I know that word, Bonjour is in French... Think Hector, Think.
“Bonjour Madame,” I say with a smile... Oh My God, you should see her face... she knows me.... I think she was still trying to remember me.
“Come In... Son-in-law... Tarcise has been excepting you,” she says.
I go in but wait... did she just say son-in-law to me... but I am someone else’s son-in-law and my own is worse, they have dimples and their aunt is highly connected in the spiritual world, just like my uncle.

The house is beautiful and it has that homely thing unlike Aunt Nokubonga’s... man that house is a haunted zone, whether in the night or day, it has that thing that... Kuyaniwa ebusku... pardon my spelling.
I sit down but still can’t see that idiot... let me smile, maybe she will show me... the whereabouts of her useless son that doesn’t want to let me breathe.
“Do you want anything, juice or tea,” she says, with a French tone.
She’s so cute but I am not letting that cuteness ruin things for me here... I am going to deal with that son.
“I am fine... just a bit stressed but I will be fine... I just want to see Tarcise,” I say with a pasted smile.
“Okay, my dear... I will call him but you know the something, he doesn’t stay here... he stays faraway and he is very rich, I know he will take care of you,” she says.
I have been embarrassed before but not like this, like how can she be like this or can’t she see that I have a wedding ring on my finger.
“Thank You Ma’am,” I say, showing the ring... maybe she will see it.
Ah... she doesn't see it.
“Oh no, do not call me that... you can call me mother-in-law or mama,” she says.
I can’t believe my ears, I made a mistake coming here, next time I am going to hire some goons and they will stab his ass.