010

" that movie made me so emotional . " you said , as you walked out of the cinema , isagi and chigiri walking behind you .

" and which part of it was emotional ... ? " isagi asked . chigiri just raised an eyebrow , eating the rest of the popcorn .

" the part where .. they said L.I.G.M.A .. " you said as a fake tear rolled out of your eyes .

" what's ligma? "

You giggled but sighed , you could not bring yourself to use that joke on chigiri . " nothing important . " you reply as you took some popcorn from chigiri .

chigiri was looking at you with suspicion and he was utterly confused . isagi on the other hand was chuckling nervously . he let out a sigh of relief since you didn't finish your joke . he couldn't stand it !

" if you say so . anyways what do you guys want to do next ? " chigiri questioned , throwing the empty bag of popcorn in the trash bin .

" not sure .. maybe you guys want to buy new soccer shoes and stuff ? " you suggested , you didn't know where you wanted to go next eitherway .

" ah , i recently bought new ones , so i'm probably not going to buy another pair anytime sooner . great suggestion though , y/n . isagi said , giving you a pat on the back .

"
alright then , i got no clue what to do next . " you shrugged , having no idea at all .

it went silent for a few seconds until chigiri broke the silence .

" i heard that there's going to be a shooting star at the back of our school tonight .. you guys want to stargaze ? " chigiri suggested as the three of you walked out of the mall .

" sure , i'm free , i think my mother would allow it too . " you smile , liking the idea of stargazing .

" sorry guys , i don't think i can .. i have to help nagi and barou with their homework .. due tomorrow . " isagi lied through his teeth , but it was a great decision for him since he knew you'd be able to spend time alone with your one and only chigiri .

you look at isagi in confusion since you remembered there was no homework given by the teachers recently , but then you realize isagi's plan and gave him a quick smile .

" ah , that's alright , isagi . i guess this means alone time with you , n/n . " chigiri said , giving you a soft laugh and smiled .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you and chigiri headed to the back of the school and sat on a bench , facing the night sky , waiting for the shooting star to come .

you scooted closer to chigiri , placing your hand on his as you leaned against his shoulder . he looked at you for a moment , admiring your face and the gentle smile that was plastered on your face , then turned back to look at the sky .

" it's about to start , soon . " chigiri said , continuing to focus on the night sky . you nodded and shifted your focus from chigiri to the sky , patiently waiting for it to start .

soon many shooting stars start to fall from the sky . you clasped your hands with one another and wished upon the stars . once you were done , you opened your eyes and smiled , hoping that the wish would come true .

" what did you wish for , n/n ? " chigiri said , noticing you were done with your wish .

you look at him and placed your index finger on your lip , making a " shh " noise . "
i can't say .. otherwise it won't come true ! "

he sighs , he really wanted to know what you had wished for , but he decided not to push it further and change the topic . " so.. have you decided if you want to be our temporary manager ?" chigiri said as he brushed his hand through his soft hair .

you nodded . "
yep , i decided that i would love to be the temporary manager .. well , even if i don't know much about football ! "

" i guess my wish did come true . " he smiled at you .

" well , my wish is - " you were about to expose your wish when he cupped your cheek with one hand and kissed you .

' how did he know..? '

you closed your eyes as you embraced yourself in the kiss . you were glad that chigiri was here for you , you were glad that you met him . maybe it was fate that you both were online friends and managed to become lovers and find out you guys went to the same school ?

soon enough , the both of you pulled away to get some air . it was a romantic atmosphere .

" fate led me to you , n/n . " chigiri said , as a tear of joy rolled down his cheek . "

" yep .. and what brought us closer to each other was the bet . " you responded , wiping the tear off his cheek .

the end .