002

chi_ii
you were watching the football game?
do you always watch it?
chigiri hyoma huh 🤔
very interesting

[insert username]
omg u replied
afraid i can't answer that question
dead giveaway 🤗
find out if I watch it all the time 🤭
anyways yes chigiri hyoma is cute ,
i won't mind if he asks me to be his friend .

chi_ii
why wouldn't he be friends
w you
you're cool 🙌

[insert username]
idk my reputations kinda low

chi_ii
hm so first trait ..
you're not a popular kid

[insert username]
😒
ig
didn't have to point it out 💔

chi_ii
sorry lol

[insert username]
half-assed apology chi 🙄
but it's okay since it's you 🤗

chi_ii
now don't wanna cheat on chigiri
do you 🤨🤨
wait till i tell him you love him

[insert username]
NO TF
WE AINT EVEN TGT
AND I DONT LOVE HIM THAT WSY
HES JSUT CUTE I WANSA BE HIS FRIEND

chi_ii
gee so many typos n/n
you definitely have an interest in him

[insert username]
maybe
I've got to get rid of it tho ..
his fan girls are fucking crazy

chi_ii
he probably doesn't care ab them tho
trust 🤞

[insert username]
yh but
they would care ab him and get jealous and stuff

chi_ii
💀
that bad huh

[insert username]

yeah , wait i gtg
ttyl chi

chi_ii
alright .
you reacted with ❤️ on a message .
--------------------------------------------------------------
y

ou turned off your phone and was about to take your books from your locker when you see the usual girls who make fun of you come over to your direction .

you sigh , you were used to this .

" got the money ? " they asked you while you frantically search for your wallet as you pass them the money .

" good girl . at least you know what you're worth . " the leader said , snapping her finger and walking away with her gang .

' that was supposed to be money for the whole week .. '

you shrugged and took your books , walking into your classroom . the teacher was about to assign new seats . you used to sit alone but since there's a sudden new student , the teacher decided to change everyone's seats .

" what a hassle . can't the new guy just sit next to her . " a white haired male said , pointing to the seat next to me .

" gee I know right ? " his purple haired friend said with an arm around his shoulder .

i didn't really know my classmate's names because i was too afraid to speak to them , thinking they would judge . well , now im being forced to sit next to some guy who i don't know .

" that's too boring . I'll rearrange everyone's seats . "

i sigh in relief as i didn't have to sit next to someone i didn't know .

"uh , isagi yoichi . next to l/n y/n please . " the teacher said pointing to me , while some of his fangirls stare at me .

shit , why'd a popular dude have to be assigned next to me . i was about to overthink when i thought about one possibility .

' he could introduce me to chigiri ! they're in the same football team too . '

you continued thinking on how to talk to isagi first but you just weren't able to , so you just kept silent .

" l/n y/n right ? im isagi yoichi , let's be friends ." isagi said , holding out a hand for you to shake .

you just stare in shock and then pointed to yourself . " wait what ? friends with me ?"

" yeah ..? what's wrong ? " he tilted his head in confusion .

your heart started racing in excitement . ' my first friend in school ! well other than chi .. but I don't know who he is . '

" NO , nothing's wrong . i want to be your friend ! " you said , shaking his hand .

he smiled . " well , then it's settled . do you watch the football games ? " he asked , refering to the usual games during recess .

" yeah i do , i always watch them ! " you said with enthusiasm .

his eyes widened for a moment then went back to normal . " how come i never noticed you . "

" i usually leave after you and your members fangirls start to arrive . they hate my guts and I don't know why . " you said , resting your chin on your palm facing Infront .

" ahh .. they're always like that .. don't worry , come by again tomorrow, I'll notice you this time . " he said , running his fingers through his hair .

you have him a slight smile . " thank you . "

--------------------------------------------------------------
[insert username]
omg guess what
chi

chi_ii
hi
what ?

[insert username]
isagi yoichi wanted to be friends with me .
LIKE JO WAY!?
MY FIRST FRIEND
Other than u of course

chi_ii
WHAT?
i mean what ?

[insert username]
like we were changing seats and stuff
and the teacher made isagi sit next to me
AND HE ASKED TO BMF

chi_ii
no way
wait brb

[insert username]
okay 🤨

--------------------------------------------------------------
chigiri's pov

with isagi being friends with you , it makes it easier for him to find out who you are . especially since you stated the fact that he just asked you to be his friend .

" isagi . " i called out him as he was cleaning the football .

" ah , chigiri ! is there something you need ? " he asked , being the caring person he is .

" uh yeah , actually . did you make friends with someone recently ? "

he looked up at me and stopped cleaning the football . he looked at me with a raised eyebrow .

" yeah ... what about it ? " isagi was obviously skeptical of me as i didn't usually talk to him often .

" listen . you got to tell me who it is and how they look . " i said , placing both hands on his arms .

" why though ? " isagi said , still suspicious of me and confused on how i knew .

" i'll explain later . " i was desperate and needed the answer quick .

" uh okay . she's - "