003

"isagi . coach needs your help with something ." kunigami said , pointing to the coach .

" i'll tell you later , chigiri . " isagi waved and walked towards the coach .

' dang it i was so close . ' i thought to myself , clenching my fists .

--------------------------------------------------------------
chi_ii
back

[insert username]
wlc back 🎉
what happened 😒

chi_ii
i asked isagi if he made any recent friends
he was about to tell me 🙄

[insert username]
HAH
good thing he didn't tell you
im not going to lose easily ,.

chi_ii
i was so close
he said he'll tell me later so i win

[insert username]
NO
nahhh he won't .
cuz I'll ask first .

chi_ii
you can try
[insert username] has reacted with 😈.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"

isagi ! you going home now ? " you said , rushing to isagi who was about to leave the school . thankfully he was alone .

"l/n , hello . yeah , i was about to go home ! what's up ? " he said , packing his books into his backpack .

" yeah , i got a question if you don't mind .. "

" okay.... " he raised an eyebrow , thinking ' why are so many people asking me questions today . '

" did anyone ask you who you made friends with recently ? " you asked in a serious tone . isagi's eyes widened , because how did you know ?

" yeah .. someone actually did ask , how did you know ? " he said , carrying his backpack while walking with you .

" who-" you were interrupted by someone's hand on isagi's shoulder .

' fucking chigiri hyoma! '

" isagi . " he said looking at isagi then averting his gaze to you .

" who's this ? " chigiri questioned , looking at you in curiousity .

" she's the fr- " isagi was about to just expose you .

" im an old friend of his . " you said , nudging isagi on the elbow , stopping him from finishing his sentence .

" you look familiar .. have we met ? " chigiri asked looking at you from head to toe .

" i guess .. there was one time you kicked the ball out and it hit my back , making me drop my food on the ground . " you sighed . you were used to your bad luck .

" oh , i see now . i remember that . since your an old friend of isagi , let's be friends . i trust that you're not one of those fangirls ? " chigiri asked , glaring at you while waiting for an answer .

" no ? "

" isagi ? is she ? " chigiri wanted to confirm . looks like he didn't really trust you .

" nahh , she's cool . those fangirls are the one who judge her all the time . "

at that moment , it felt like chigiri had discovered something . he took out his phone and snapped a picture .