007

they barely won the match , but a win is a win right ? you were going to walk to chigiri but bachira stopped you .

" y/n can i get your number ? " you were about to give him your number when you saw a notification on your screen .

chi_ii
give me your number.

you typed your number out for him and he quickly saved your number .

chi_ii
thanks . hopefully I'm the first number you have on your phone .
i have to be your first ;)

that wink emoticon caused you to look at chigiri from a distance as he gave you a wink and walked away .

" y/n ??? "

" oh sorry , here . " you gave bachira your number and walked away .

" congrats on your win ! " you smiled at him as he gently pats your head .

" did i surprise you with my moves ? " he hummed , he wanted to make you impressed .

you nodded , seemingly genuine . " yes ! the way you zoomed from one side of the field to the other said caught them offguard , it was so hard to keep track of you ! " you exclaimed.

he was glad you enjoyed it , he was glad you had your eyes on him . screw this fake dating shit , he was just using it as an excuse to get closer with you . he wanted to feel your touch , he wanted to be with you , to get to know you better . he wanted you .

he didn't understand why he fell in love with you , but at the same time he could understand . the way you smile at him , the way you always tell him about your day . he loved listening to all of it .

maybe it was the fact that you weren't fake and you weren't obsessed like those fangirls . you were different , you were unique and you were very special in his eyes .the way your h/c hair flowed in the wind , the way your gorgeous e/c eyes stared into his . he loved every single part of it .

" chi ? are you alright ? " you ask him , as he was still indulged by your beauty .

the way you spoke to him , the way the words roll off your tongue , the way your voice was so soothing .

" yeah , i'm alright . " he says with a shaky voice , he was having some thoughts , and they were all about you .

it was hard for him , a boy to control his lustful thoughts . the way you were looking at him with a tilted head was adorable . he just needed to touch you .

" i.. n/n . " his breath hitched , his breathing started to get heavier .

you continue to look at him in confusion , what was wrong with him ?

" i can't take it anymore , seriously . " he said as a blush appeared on his face .

" how can i help ? " you questioned , causing his mind to go even wilder .

' kiss me .. ' he thought to himself , he couldn't possibly say it to your face . he was afraid , afraid he might lose you .

" it's too much .. i can't ask you for it . " he said , still trying to control his wild mind .

you placed your hands on his big hands gently , looking up at him . " are you sure ? i can try if you ask for it . "

' fuck . fuck . fuck .. '

" n/n . seriously , it's too much . you don't even like me that way .. " he replied .

you started to think . if you were a boy, what would you be thinking about when you look at a girl you love ?