008

you didn't know how much chigiri wanted to screw the fake dating thing , he wanted to be more than friends . he loved you so much , but he knew that the both of you just allowed lustful thoughts take control over your bodies . you didn't know how bad he wanted to continue , but he knew you couldn't take anymore .

after all , chigiri wasn't a sadist . he cared deeply for you . if you couldn't take it anymore , then he'd notice and stop , he wouldn't risk losing you . he would only do things to you if you asked for it , even though he's dying for more of your touch .

the way your gentle skin touches his nape , makes his body tingle all over . he wanted more and more .

the both of you returned back to the field where the members were standing . all of them noticed the both of you .

your arm was brushing against his arm . he interlocked his pinky finger with your pinky finger .

" so you both are dating and you didn't even tell us ? " naruhaya pouted .

you and chigiri just looked at each other and then looked away . " we aren't dating . " the both of you say in unison .

" YEAH RIGHT, ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED. " raichi rolled his eyes .

well , he wasn't wrong . something did indeed happen but the both of you decided to keep it a secret .

" we just have to trust them .. " kuon replied to raichi , earning a slap on the head .

you sit on the benches , drinking a bottle of water , calming yourself . chigiri walks over to you and takes a seat next to you .

" hey , can i take you out ? " chigiri suddenly asked , popping a can of soda .

" don't know , can you ? " you teased and he rolled his eyes but laughs .

" why you .. what i meant was , may i take you out ? " chigiri said , looking down at his hands that were holding the soda .

" i don't have a choice , do i? " you said , thinking about the bet .

" oh right , i totally forgot about that bet . but still , screw the bet , i want to know your genuine response . do you want to go out with me ? " chigiri responded , taking a few sips of his soda .

" like a get-to-know-each-other type of date ? or like a date to see if im your type ? " you asked , placing the bottled water on the ground .

" you are my type , and i just want to spend time with you . " he said , knocking your head gently as you covered your head with both hands .

" hah , alright then .. sure , i'll go out with you . " you accepted his offer to take you out .

" are you an indoors or outdoors person ? " he asked , seemingly thinking about it very seriously .

" both ? is that an acceptable answer ? " you reply , tapping your index finger on your chin .

" hm , alright then . i'll give you my address and we can watch a movie together , is that fine by you? " he wanted it to be perfect . perfect for a person like you .

" of course ! i can't wait , chi . " you gave him a soft and subtle smile .

" i'll see you tonight then . " he said , as the both of you parted ways , going to your own classes .

--------------------------------------------------------------
" spill . now . " isagi said , leaning over your table.

you knew what he was referring to and blushed . you trusted isagi enough to tell him everything that happened .

" and now he invited me on a movie night date at his house . " you shyly said , looking at your table .

isagi was stunned . he didn't know how to react to that information but you had his full support .

"goodluck on your date , y/n . " he smiled and sat at his desk next to you .

" thank you . " you blush at the thought you were going to be on a date with someone for once , and it's chigiri .

well , you were quite nervous since it's your first time going on a date , but isagi had advised you to just stay calm and be yourself around him .

you nodded and told isagi you would try your best . " don't let him down ! " isagi said shaking his index finger .

" hah , i won't . " you smiled back at him . you were grateful for all the friends you made here , you were grateful that you continued to push forward in your life instead of giving up .

maybe patience is key .. after all .

--------------------------------------------------------------
night , at chigiri's house .

you knock on his door , nervously . you patiently waited for someone to open the door .

finally , chigiri opened the door and welcomed you inside . he was wearing a gray turtleneck sweater , while you on the other hand was wearing an oversized t-shirt with shorts , you didn't really care about how you look as long as it's comfortable for you .

" welcome , n/n . have a seat on the couch , i made some dinner for the both of us . " he smiles , pointing towards the couch in front of the television .

you nodded and gave him a soft smile , making yourself comfortable , sitting down on the soft couch as he places two glasses of water on the small coffee table right in front of you . one for him , one for you .

" did your class teacher tell you about the field trip for the football club ? well , since isagi is your classmate . " chigiri questioned , sitting next to you on the couch and picked up the remote controller to turn on the television .

you shook your head . " no , i don't think he told our class . what about it ? "

" well , our football manager is currently outstation with her parents so the team was looking for a temporary replacement . some of the team members wanted to ask our senior , anri to be the temporary manager , but personally .. i want you to be the manager for a while .. i really want to spend time with you . " chigiri shrugged , he softened his tone at his last sentence , as he was shy .

you smiled , you were willing to enhance your friendship with him , who knows maybe you guys could more than just a "fake couple" ?

chigiri looked at his hands , clasping them with one another . " so .. what do you say n/n ? "