001

chi_ii
morning .

[insert username]
goodmorning chi
chi_ii has liked a message you sent .

chi_ii
call ?

[insert username]
yeah , sure .
let me just freshen up .

you brushed your teeth and washed your face so that you didn't feel sleepy anymore . chi_ii was a really cool guy , he would always send you goodmorning and goodnight texts, which you obviously didn't mind . in fact , it made you feel special . you wished to be able to meet him in real life , but you were afraid he was some old man , just like what your parents say .

[insert username]
alright im done :)

chi_ii
alright:)

incoming call
chi_ii is calling you !
accept | decline .

you accepted the call and was really excited to tell him about what happened yesterday and everything . he was the only one you could talk to freely without being judged .

" so n/n , tell me about your day . " he immediately said once you accepted the call .

" chi ! ugh it was alright i guess . can't believe i got judged for wearing an oversized shirt today . like what's wrong with that ?? " you ranted to chi_ii , as he quietly listens to you .

" ahh , so it's like the usual other days ..? this time the way you got judged was just not it . " chi_ii said with a stern tone .

" that's just how my dumb ass school works . " you cursed , sighing .

" your school can't be that bad , can it ? i think mine's way worse . "

" oh really ? what school do you go to , chi ? " you questioned in curiousity .

" eh , daisen nishi high school . the disciplinary there is so stupid . " he groaned .

you couldn't believe what you just heard , your online friend ... goes to the same school as you did ? you were mind-blown .

" hello ? can you hear me , n/n ? " he asked , as you didn't reply for a moment of time .

" hold on . 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 .. 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗡𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 ? " you needed to double-confirm .

" yeah ? nothing good really . " chi_ii replied with a ' what about it ' type of tone .

" ah .. i go there too .. " you admitted .

now it was his turn to keep silent in shock . what a small world , huh ?

" hm , i may have an idea that could make school more fun for you . "

" oh? what may that be ? " you said , it did pique your interest .

" we make a bet . whoever finds out the other person's identity first , has to do something the other person wants for a whole month . " he suggested .