𝐹𝐼𝐹𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩

Start from the beginning

I finish my rambling and hug her , sometimes even those who act all strong need a break . She sob and hug me tighter "Abby I can't breathe"
"Oh hush" she says giving me a big fat kiss on my cheek before releasing me

"Seriously though who told you that ?" I feel murderous right now , no one mess with my best friend actually my sister without consequences.
"Was it Micheal ?" I ask very slowly although I doubt he would ever say that to her but you never know with men .

"What ! No !" She sigh "I just it's ... weird between us .. arrgh!" She drop her head on the table "I can't believe I'm like because of a guy I really need to stand the fuck up"
She slaps her face with both of her hands surprising me , this girl si so crazy "Anyway he didn't say anything to me I was just overthinking" she shakes her head like she's disappointed in herself.

"Whatever let's not talk about it okay so I kinda have news" I nod for her to continue "Okay so I know this guy who's like kind of a hacker, I mean he's not the best but he could definitely find who sent Alessandro a certain video" my mouth open on it's own.

If her acquaintance can trace where the video comes from I could have all the answers I need .

Ever since coming here I've been having kind of flashback but they were always blurry and whenever I try to force myself into seeing them clearly I would have those big headaches so I just gave it up .

But I have a hunch that tells me that my flashbacks are related to this video , I really need to know what happened clearly.

"Okay when are we meeting him ?"
"I can call him so that we meet him this afternoon" I nod Alessandro is with Lio and they aren't supposed to be back right now so we could definitely go and come back quickly ... well I don't really know how much hacking a video takes time but it wouldn't be that ling right ?

"I asked Micheal for the video since I know that it wouldn't be easy to ask your man" she wiggle her brows making me grunt "you're the best and he's not my man" I say with not so much conviction, ugh there's definitely something wrong with me , Alessandro is not and will never be my man again.

After getting ready as I was descending the stairs I hear the front door opening and Lio running towards me , I pick him up confused "hey little prince how was your day"
"Mummy the museum was so cool and amazing" Alessandro then enter the house and I put down my son who ran into the playroom I guess.

"You weren't supposed to be back till later right ?" I question him "I know but I have an emergency at work and I need to go" of course , I roll my eyes and cross my arms "and no one else can handle it ?"

"Hum....it's better if it's me" which means I'm too much of a control freak to let anyone handle a problem in my company "Lio really wanted to spend the day though Alessandro, you know how obsessed he is with all that"
He sigh "ai know I know" he says taking the stairs to stand roght in front of me making me crane my neck to look at him "I promise I will make it up to him okay ?" I nod and quickly advert my eyes not liking how his chartreuse green eyes makes me feel.

I feel his eyes trail through my body "you're going somewhere ?" He ask bit I noticed that he voice got huskier and my gaze went up to him again , yeah he's definitely turned on.

It's odd because I'm not even wearing anything worth his lust I mean I'm just in jeans and a simple top .