In less than three minutes, all warships in the Gemini Fortress were assembled according to their battle plan.

In the face of Zhangya dance claws, the indestructible Zerg, the warships of the Shining Legion closely followed Auston, just like the iron wall firmly defending the Gemini Fortress and all the people in the Gemini.

"The vanguard is ready, act!" Orston's military order was rushing.

A large number of warships of the Guangyao Army swarmed up neatly, and the Vanguard broke into the Zerg pile that caused an area of ​​phobia and launched an charge without warning.

The gigantic zergs, which were comparable to a small warship, were immediately angered, waving their bodies up against the flaming artillery.

Fight against your own body and countless warships.

Suddenly, the smoke rose.

The flame from the light cannon shines brightly on the entire universe.

There was a tearing twist in the entire universe.

Small humans are not afraid of life and death, blasting large and small vortexes in the sea of ​​insects, and the scorched body of the zerg burst out of smoke.

Oston has been preparing for this for a long time, and generally knows the habits and fears of these Zerg, and everything is walking according to the battle plan he has formulated.

Under his leadership, the soldiers of the Shining Legion killed the Zerg Lair Star, with almost no casualties.

Although the zerg is constantly flowing, because of the energy blessing provided by Ruan Tang and the strength of the Auston and Guangyao regiments, they are killing the zerg of big waves all day long, and they are going to kill those zergs that are ready to go from the Gemini Fortress. Go back to the depths of the Zerg lair that sealed the Zerg planet ...

With his own strength, Allston proved to everyone that killing the Insect King was only a matter of time.

It took more than half a month for Allston to fight.

Ruan Tang, as an omega, cannot go to warships, but can only stay at the fortress in the anxiety and repeatedly confirm and defend the fortress space station. He and the military department have been on the front line of firepower and various resource supplies to push themselves to the extreme, and Those engineers together maximized the use of limited resources, rebuilt at the fastest speed, and repaired the mechs that were constantly returning from the front line due to damage, so that they could return to the front line to fight the Zerg in time.

His professional level once again won praise and praise from the military service department. Zhang William, the head of the military department, even lamented that if Ruan Tang was not the Duchess, he would like to exchange the identity of the head of the military department, so that Ruan Outstanding talents such as Tang stayed in the fortress military industry department, leading engineers to glow and contribute to the empire.

Ruan Tang just smiled.

He was okay when he was busy. As long as he was free, he couldn't control his anxiety and was worried for Allston. As long as Auston never returns in a day, his heart can't be put back in his stomach for a moment.

"... Rest assured, Madam, I have been in the frontier for so many years, and I have never seen such a powerful and mentally strong alpha like the commander of a legion, plus your careful blessing of logistical work, I believe we can promise this battle. , The legion leader will certainly lead the legion to return safely. "Seeing the sadness in Ruan Tang's eyes, a serviceman stationed in the fortress immediately spoke to appease.