Duplication gone wrong

Start from the beginning

(This art goes to the creator of these clothes I don't own them!)

After Yue and Mei finished the dance the dance, they didn't know was they attracted a crowd and weren't expecting was around of applause and cheering as Yue turned around and saw the crowd cheering, Yue felt embarrassed as she did a small wave and left the stage of the game.

"That was amazing Yue!" Mei tackled Yue but didn't fall due to no gravity in the arcade.

"Thanks Mei. I didn't know I'll attract that many attention" Yue said with a bashful look as She and Mei continued to have fun til it was time to leave.

The next day. Pigsy rang the bell again and says "order up!" And Yue grabs the order as she says "sure thing Uncle Pigsy!" The girl yawned as she started making her way towards the place. "Pigsy's noodles. Pigsy's noodles." And runs into her Uncle Sandy again as he says "how about Sunset orange?" Asked Sandy Yue helps her uncle Sandy paint. That night she briefly seen the arcade snoring, while Yue cheers on. The cycle continues as Yue attends 24/7 to whatever tasks her uncles and friends need help with As Yue greeted them tiredly as she delivered the messy blue bag of noodles as she had very tired look on her face with bags under her eyes.

Pigsy: "order up! Order up! Order!
Sandy: "what if we try blue again?"
Yue: Pigsy's noodles, Pigsy's noodles"
Mei: "Yue!"
Sandy: "Yue"
Pigsy: "Yue!"

One day, Yue was walking her way home with a look of exhaustion, 'So tired, I didn't get much sleep last night, maybe I should asked Uncle Pigsy that-' but was cut off from her thoughts when she accidentally bumps into someone causing Yue and the person to fall.

"Ow!"
"Oof!!"

Yue rubs her head starts to say "OMG! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was....going." She froze while getting a good look at the person she bumped into, the man in front of her looked very handsome as he has light blue long hair and is wearing white shirt and dark blue coat, white pants and black shoes.

" She froze while getting a good look at the person she bumped into, the man in front of her looked very handsome as he has light blue long hair and is wearing white shirt and dark blue coat, white pants and black shoes