Aiden Gets His Magical Powers/Aiden's First Adventure

Start from the beginning

Huey: We're gonna meet Scrooge Mcduck?

Dewey: That guy's amazing!

Aiden: I heard that he's so epic, he defeated a rock giant and carved of himself out of its legs!

Dewey: I heard of that too!!

Huey: Well I heard that he's so smart, he solved the mystery of the Chupacabra. Turns out it was just a shaved bear!

Louie: And I heard he's so rich, he only hunts for treasure to swim in it.

Louie highers up the volume but Donald tells him to take down a notch and it is only for a couple of hours.

Dewey: A couple of hours with the most exciting duck in the world!

Aiden: Hey... Uncle Donald is exciting too!!

Donald: Awww thank you Aiden.

Donald gaves Aiden a kiss on his forehead and made the triplets grossed out and they were on their way to Mcduck Manor. Meanwhile Scrooge funding is beging cut by the old buzzards, Scrooge heads to the vault to put some gold coins in it and heads back to the Mansion, Launchpad Mcquawk drives him back on Scrooge's Limo and suddenly Launchpad hits the brakes and Scrooge wonders why aren't they're moving and sees his nephew Donald Duck trying to get in the Mansion.

Scrooge: HEY.... JETTISON THAT JALOPY FROM MY DRIVEWAY THIS INSTANT, YOU DEADBEAT.

Aiden: Does he always call you a "Deadbeat" Donald?

Donald: Only when I'm in his driveway..... you all stay here for minute okay.

Donald and Scrooge come face to face and the four boys watches as they both talked and argu with eachother and soon they stopped arguing and Donald takes his four nephews out of his car and introduced them to their Great Uncle.

Donald: Huey, Dewey, Louie, Aiden meet Scrooge Mcduck.

Aiden: Hi, Uncle Scrooge!

Scrooge immediately gives Aiden a big hug like he haven't seen Aiden a long time.

Aiden: Wow..... he's really friendly when he wants to be.

Scrooge: Bless me bagpipes, you've grown so big Aiden and so did your brothers...... How old are ya kids.

Huey: We're twelve and Aiden's eleven.

Aiden: But I'm also gonna be twelve next year.

Donald: Remember no lies, no tricks, no trouble.

Huey, Dewey, Louie and Aiden: Yes Uncle Donald!

Donald: I wasn't talking to you.

Donald was actually talking to his Uncle and they gave eachother the stink eye and they all walked in the Mansion and everything was huge from the inside and later on the boys wear asking a lot of questions.

Aiden and Huey: ARE YOU REALLY OUR UNCLE?

Dewey: HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Louie: WHAT YOUR NETWORK?

Aiden: How come you never visit?

Louie: Because your so old and moving is so hard?

Huey: What's the deal with you and Uncle Donald?

Dewey: You owe us a lot of birthday presents?

Louie: You used to be a big deal, what ever happened to you?

Scrooge: BEAKLEEYYYY!!!!!!

Aiden: Uh-oh!

Scrooge pushes the boys into a empty room and tells Mrs. Beakly to watch.