The Forest

The forest was filled with trees, and I started to notice that Ace was shaking and breathing really hard. The more we headed the more trees with taller heights appeared, with all of this Ace was on the verge of crying. "Guys stop for a moment," I said, I then turned to Ace, "Ace are you dendraphobic(fear of trees)" Ace thought for a moment and then admitted yes, and to my surprise the others didn't tease him or anything, but they just tried to comfort him. I thought of some of some ideas 𝘯𝘰, 𝘯𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘵. "Everest come here," I told Everest while he came up to me puzzled. I tore some of Everest's shirt, Everest was about to protest but then stopped, I then put the piece of cloth on Ace's eyes and tied it, I then took his hand and said, "Ace today we will be your eyes just take a deep breath and calm down," we started leading Ace hand to hand.

All of us didn't know what we were looking for maybe a house or shelter who knows. I stopped and took some wood and some leaves, and put them against the tree, it came out as an old timey home. Then I collected some more leaves and put them on the ground as a floor. Then I take Ace inside and open the blindfold," Here you can see now, keep the blindfold near you just in case," I said, "Thank you, so much you guys but why are you helping me I've been so-so, "Ace said, "Annoying, rude, obnoxious, mean, ya ya, but the point is that phobias are not to be messed with," I said. 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭. 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬. We all took turns sleeping and during that time I took the files and started reading the first one that said:

The Phobic Machine-

𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘰𝘧𝘧, 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘚𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘴𝘰, 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘤 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.

_________________________________________________

I stopped reading the file that was all of it. I put the file down, what was that noise? It was so eerie. And it sounded like a whistle. It was a storm signal; it was getting cloudy making it really dark. Too dark for comfort. It was too dark I couldn't see myself anymore, I shivered it was just too dark. I tried turning on my phone, it had no juice 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨. I curled up into a ball, a gust of air went by it chilled me to bone. There was someone or something there I tried calling out, but no words came out. My heart beat faster and faster. I nearly couldn't breathe no never mind scratch that I I couldn't breath at all. I was gasping for air now.