Like it better

Começar do início

*.       *.                                                              *.     *.        

Jeongguk was on the roofside pool , his hair wet from the swim which fell neatly over his eyes . And he was as usually smoking his cigar , a habit.
He was busy staring at the sky , the sky has cleared up after the rain , now the stars were more visible and shining brightly, the moon was in its early crescent phase and a star was just beneath it accentuating its beauty even more .

Despite the looming importance of the months ahead, he now found himself in someone else's mansion, ostensibly in the role of a guardian. The rationale behind this choice had left some of his associates curious, but it was a puzzle that would unravel in its own time.

His celestial contemplation was abruptly interrupted by the approach of a figure with a mop of golden hair. It was Jimin, Park Jimin, in his most unguarded state. The layers of makeup from earlier had faded, leaving his cheeks flushed from a bath. He clutched his diary beneath his arm and, unassuming, halted in his tracks, locking eyes with Jeongguk. The latter reciprocated the wide-eyed gaze, his own sapphire eyes gleaming through the veil of wet locks that framed his face.

Jeongguk emerged from the pool, wrapping a towel around his torso, and the sight left Jimin unintentionally spellbound. In a polite tone, Jimin addressed him with a formal "Mr. Jeon," his eyes flickering from Jeongguk's eyes to his damp, chiseled form.

"Jimin-ssi," Jeongguk responded smoothly, his eyes still locked onto the other, "To what do I owe the pleasure of your presence?"

Jimin, feeling flustered, stammered, "I'm sorry; I'll just leave. I wasn't aware you were here." But Jeongguk hushed him with a mere whisper, "So what if I am here? It's your house, isn't it?"

"Mr. Jeon," he began, "I would appreciate it if you don't call me that. Since we're stuck with each other, let's make it easier."

Jeongguk looked amused as he settled into a poolside chair, inviting Jimin to join him, leaving no room for debate. He spoke with a sly smile, "Although I appreciate your assistance, I must admit that I prefer your feistier side, Princess. It keeps me on my toes."

Jimin was growing increasingly frustrated, finding it difficult to gain Jeongguk's cooperation. "Remind me, Mr. Jeon," he inquired irritably, "are you under me or am I under you?"

Jeongguk chuckled, his sapphire eyes locking onto Jimin, setting his skin ablaze. "For a CEO, your choice of words is rather lacking, Jimin-ssi. Of course, if I were interested, you would be under me, Princess." His words carried an unmistakable undertone that left Jimin flustered, his cheeks burning with embarrassment and confusion.

Feeling flustered, Jimin retorted, "If you're aware that my choice of words is bad, perhaps you should use your highly intelligent brain to understand that my sentence didn't mean what you interpreted. It's your dirty mind at work here, not mine." He stopped his tirade, his frustration evident in the flaring of his nostrils, his grip on the diary growing tighter, his face flushed with both anger and embarrassment.

Jeongguk couldn't help but find Jimin's flustered state rather endearing. He approached Jimin, who was seated and looking up at him with those captivating lashes framing his wide eyes, his blonde hair now dry.

With a soft mumble, Jeongguk confessed, "Let's just say, I love getting you worked up, Princess."

Jimin's retort was swift, but it only seemed to confirm Jeongguk's observation. "Princess my foot! One moment you say you don't find me good enough to be interested, and then..." Jimin's tongue got ahead of him, and he caught himself, regretting his choice of words.

Jeongguk's smile was not a grand one, but it held a certain charm as he held Jimin's chin, tilting his face up. Jeongguk's gaze lingered over Jimin, a sly smile playing at the corners of his lips. "Did I wound your delicate feelings, Princess?" he queried, his eyes assessing Jimin's form from head to toe.

Jimin met his gaze, momentarily caught off guard, and then retorted with a touch of arrogance, "You're fine, but you're just not my type." With that, Jeongguk released his chin and ruffled his hair, leaving Jimin to contemplate the implications of their encounter.

Jimin found himself momentarily stunned as he watched Jeongguk walk away. It was as if the Jimin he had tried so hard to conceal had resurfaced, the one who could only react this way due to his wounded pride.

Shaking himself from his reverie, he glanced at the ashtray nearby, his distaste for smoking evident. He opened his diary and let out a sigh, trying to regain his composure and focus on the task at hand.

"Dear diary ,
It was a long day , but first and foremost AGHHH I HATE THAT JEON ....

Hey just popping in here to tell you all that soon enough the story will get on track , please be patient with me , everything is very important for the story I can't just jump to the main parts. Heat 🫦is on its way .

Votes are appreciated

~*. ~*. ~*. ~*. ~*. ~*.

........Perfectly flawed🍃