He attempted to protest, "Who do you think you..." but was abruptly silenced as the man held Jimin's jaw firmly, not causing pain but making it impossible to speak. "Do we understand each other, Princess?" he growled, his face uncomfortably close. Overwhelmed, Jimin nodded, his eyes shimmering with unshed tears. The man's unsettling grin and condescending pat on his cheek left Jimin seething as he forcefully broke free and slammed the car door.

              Author's pov 🍃

He entered the mansion taehyung was sitting on the stool near kitchen island eating his favourite strawberries and laughing at some weird show that he loved . When he felt him coming his eyes brightened up but as soon as he saw his sullen expression his whole demeanour changed .
"Jiminie what happened? Why are your eyes red , did he do something? " taehyung looked ready to fight .
" No , i messed up he didn't do anything " jimin replied keeping his eyes on his shoes .
"I am so tired and my clothes are making me feel weird so i am gonna change " Jimin said and didn't wait for his response.

Just as he disappeared upstairs Jeon entered the living room is brow furrowed, Jeon's piercing sapphire eyes remained transfixed on the digital realm of his phone. The subtle clearing of Taehyung's throat was the catalyst that yanked Jeon's attention from the device to meet his inquisitive gaze.

"The room adjacent to Jimin's has been arranged per your request,i still dont feel the need for you staying here" Taehyung inquired, curiosity gleaming in his eyes. He couldn't help but wonder why Jeon felt the need to dwell under this roof.

Jeon's response was delivered with a hint of resignation, "He has an uncanny ability to entangle himself in predicaments, as today's fresh illustration." Taehyung's interest piqued, his inquiry now pressed deeper, "What transpired today? Did he come to harm?"

"You saw him " he said as a matter of factly , he came back in one piece so it should cease their worries ,he shrugged his shoulders no more interested in keeping the conversation going ,and made his way upstairs.

٭•           ٭۔            ٭۔        ٭۔   ٭۔.

Jimin changed out of his clothes to his comfy grey sweatpants and an oversized grey hoodie , his hair were wet from the shower lying carelessly above his eyes , his eye makeup gone and his cheeks and lips red . He looked nothing like the jimin that he shows to the world but he looked like a lost puppy .

"Hi , min " taehyung was by the door of his room looking at him lovingly.
"I told you tae i will talk to you later " jimin sighed .
"When exactly is this later ? Tomorrow? Day after tomorrow? A year ? Tell me min so that i can hold onto something, don't give me vague words , i am so tired " taehyung was now breathing harshly trying to control himself but couldn't.
Jimin gaze softened " Tae look at me , do you see anything that tells you i am hurt "
"What if i tell you I can't see anything that tells me you are alright " jimin looked at him flabbergasted he couldn't reply even if he wanted he don't have an answer .
Suddenly Jimin's phone went off , both of them simultaneously looked at the phone lying on the bed , flashing taemin's name .
"Lover boy is calling " jimin rolled his eyes and answered the phone .
"Hi taemin-ssi , i was about to call you , i am sorry for reacting that way it was so out of character for me , behaving so immaturely " jimin concluded with a sigh and a rub to his forehead .
Taehyung looked at him curiously trying to decipher what he was talking about after some formalities jimin said his good bye to the other.
When jimin looked up at taehyung he was staring at him intently waiting for an explanation.
"He took me out for dinner " taehyung rolled his eyes "As if i didn't tell you it was a proper dinner for you two"
"No but tae it was a date , a date which i didnt agree to he put me on the spot and then tried to kiss me so i just ran away , very immature of me I know but ..." taehyung cut his blabbering
"Jiminah its okay , you did nothing wrong, relax , if he was being too much He was being too much Thats it" taehyung took a hold of the other's face who was constantly staring down at his feet , one of his nervous habits.
"You don't have to feel sorry for anything,i love you so much , stop creating beyond perfect limitations for your self , give yourself a breather " jimin just nodded still not meeting his eyes , biting his lower lip now , nervous habit .
" I am in my room if you need me stop by , i will give you some time alone for now " and with taehyung kissed him on his forehead.