26. Hum hai uski parents

Start from the beginning

Papa " please sit down "

Everyone settled in the couch and the couple made Teju sit between them. They were talking to her lovingly, caressing her cheeks and kissing her forehead. 

Ravi " You didn't change at all teju.. Kaisi thi waise hi hai abhi bhi "

Sheetal " but she grown more beautiful na Ravi. Kitni choti thi, aur abhi itni badi hogaye... Maa bane wali hai.. "

Rahul " How r u Teju.. We met uncle and aunty ,they gave this address "

Teja " I m good Rahul.. Life is best for me and I m living it to fullest "

Ravi side hugged her and started telling how she used to be there at their house all time, what she means to them and how they were planning to make her their daughter in law.

Ravi " She is like our daughter. We always see her and Rahul as same. Bachpan se dheka humne usse, Ek time socha Rahul aur iski shaadi karke hamara beti banale.. Sab ek dream tha "

Kundrra's were fine till he said the last line, they all are very possessive for her and they can't imagine her with someone else. 

Papa possessively " she is our daughter and yes it was just a dream not just for you, for many people. Not everyone are lucky as kundrra's "

Mumma nudged him and he turned quiet, Karan giggled seeing his papa riled up. He saw rahul who was looking at her with longing eyes, jaisa bachpan ka pyaar ko dheka kaafi saal ki baat and that doesn't set well with Mr. Kundrra, he glared at him sitting opposite to him.

Teju looked at both of them and chuckled.

Sheetal " I wished we haven't left to UK. I missed you there and when I heard you r getting married, I was upset that we missed this chance. But we r happy to see you happy beta , yes bhaisab was right, not everyone are lucky to get a girl like you and we need to accept the truth "

She said the last line looking at Rahul who looked down immediately and Karan was sure that this bug got feelings for his wife and regretting now. 

Mumma asked manoj to get something for the guest and they were talking. 

Sheetal " Teju, u should visit our place someday. I will make your favorite food and will feed you with my hands, just like before. "

Teja " I would love to aunty, will come for sure.. I m excited to have your handmade food "

She said casually but mumma kundrra felt bad, bcoz she never said anything like that anyone. She always says it's their mothers food she loved and no one else.  Listening her, she felt upset but chucked her thoughts.

The three of them were feeling possessive seeing Teju close with someone, they don't like it, but they can't do anything. They understand teju had a different life before them and she was loved by everyone and who doesn't. 

It was time for them to leave and kundrra's were never happy with some guest leaving before. They smiled widely and gestured them bye. Teju frowned and stood up to send then off.

Ravi " We heard from her parents that you are taking good care of her and you love her  like her parents.. Thank you for that "

Papa " Hum hai uski parents , she is our daughter. We can do anything for her and she is the heart of this family. "

Sheetal " Chale Rahul "

She called when he was looking at her, he nodded and moved to her. He looked at everyone and he was nervous.

Rahul " Can I talk to you alone "

He whispered and she frowned, she nodded and looked at Karan who was not happy with this. She looked at Papa who nodded and went towards the balcony.