Chapter 60: Closer

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Taehyung's POV. -

It was so sudden and surreal that my mind stopped functioning. I was frozen on my place and the only thing I could feel was her soft lips on mine. Those lips who I always wanted to taste were on mine but I wasn't able to even move. Is it real? And even before my mind and heart could answer to that question, I lost that soft touch. Eunji pulled out as my eyes which were closed until now, opened abruptly. Her eyes were closed and her breathing were uneven, and that's when I realise that I was holding my breaths until now.

I parted my lips taking a long breath as I could feel my heart beating. The only sound I could hear now was our both heart beating in sync. I kept staring at her until she open her eyes slowly and bring them up to meet mine. The way she looks at me does a lot to me. When her eyes flickered between my eyes and my lips her eyes slightly widen as if she just realised what had happened. "I-m sorry..." She mumbled with her eyes stuck at the floor making me let out an audible chuckle. I rested my forehead on her shoulder and closed my eyes feeling her sweet scent entering my nose.

"You don't say sorry after stealing someone's first kiss sweetheart." I could feel her muscles tensed as my lips brushed against her skin. My hands which were resting on the table found their way to the side of her waist as I nuzzle my nose in her neck. My grip unwillingly tighten around her as she let out a little moan. "Specially, when you have made me so desperate for it." My lips were now on her ears and as I nibble on her earlobe. She clutched the fabric of my shirt around my chest and another louder moan escaped her lips making bl*od rush to the unwanted part of my body.

I pulled away a little to stared at her features and I could see the expression of pain and pleasure displaying on her face. She was biting her lips, reminding me the moment when she kissed me. I closed my eyes for a moment so I could control myself and opened them again to find her doe eyes looking at me. Her lips parted to say something but she again shut them off. I chuckled again while cupping her cheek and tracing my thumb over her bottom lip. "Relax sweetheart. I'm not gonna eat you. Atleast not right now." I whispered the last words to myself while she gulp while taking the coverage to look at my eyes. "First kiss.....?" She whispered looking at me as I just smiled a little.

Leaning towards her I rested my forehead on hers as she seems to be a little tensed up. "Um hm. I wanted to save my firsts for someone special." I said while keeping my eyes close. I could feel her grip tighten around my shirt which made me open my eyes. She was looking down while her other hand held the hem of her hoodie. I slowly placed my finger under her chin and raised her face to see her eyes glossing with tears. I panicked as I cupped her cheeks while wipping her tears. "Hey, sweets. What happened? Why are you crying? Don't tell me I've said something stupid again." I caressed her cheek while trying to calm her down but she just sobbed silently. I couldn't understand what to do as she was weeping silently.

"Sweetheart...." "I don't deserve you Tae. Please just leave me." She hiccup but said it out clearly which made me halt and looked at her. Whatever she said made me feel anger rushing through my veins. "What do you mean?" I asked with a little rough voice. I don't know why but I didn't like the way she said it. She sob but didn't look up which made me impatient as I held her chin making her looked at me. "I don't understand why you always keep pushing yourself away from me even though you know that you can't live without me. If you didn't told me it today, then don't blame me for whatever I'll do." My voice held a warning tone and I wasn't laying. I myself didn't know what I'll do if she leaves me now.

She stared at me as her tears stopped flowing. Her eyes weren't hesitating neither she tried looking away. "You're so pure. You just said that you wanted to save your firsts for someone special. Then how it can be for someone like me, who's.... w-ho's used and ruine-d." And there she burst in tears while resting her head on my chest. I couldn't understand what she ment but I nevertheless wrapped my hands around her. My anger melt down with her tears as I could do nothing but just stroke her back.

After sometime she calm down and I pulled away to see her cheeks all red but now it was because of her crying. I sigh and made her face me. She looked at me through her wet eyelashes and I kissed her forehead. "I don't understand what you mean, but trust me sweetheart when you love someone, you don't care about anything else. I just know that I need you in my life to live." She blinked her eyes, blankly staring at me. But then her lips stretched in a small smile. That's all that matter to me. Her smile.

"That's like a good girl. Now keep that smile on. Or I've to kiss you really hard." I teased as she looked down while blushing and then hugged me tightly.

As the moment passed, I felt her getting comfortable in my embrace and that made me smile to myself. But her words are still lingering in my head. What does she mean by used and ruined? I've to find it out. So I broke the hug while looking down at her. "But sweetheart, I just wanna end this topic today. So just once tell me clearly. What do you mean by what you said before?" Her expression changed as she looked here and there trying not to look at me. "Eunji." I sternly called her as she gulped and then took a deep breath. "You won't leave me if I tell you...?" She asked making me chuckle. "It's impossible for you to get rid of me in this life." She raised her head and looked at me before again looking down. She took a long pause before continuing as I patiently waited for her to speak.

"T-ae, I...... I'm r*pe-d."

________________✨_______________

I wanted to make it fully about them. That's why this part is only about them.❤️

Comment for the next part 💜