Chapter 21: Weird

Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV.-

The more you stared at Jimin, the more his smile grow. Until you looked down your cheeks were all red. He chuckled and walked towards the bed while putting the cup of coffee on table. He sat beside you before gently stroking your back. Your body relaxed under his touch as you closed your eyes letting the comfort embrace you.

"Are you alright?" He asked while removing the heirs from your face. You nodded as the words refuse to leave your mouth. He smile before handing you the cup. "Here. Take this. You'll feel better." He said as you just obeyed him. "Min.....last night...." Your voice barely came out but he silenced you by putting his finger on your lips. "Don't stress about it. We'll talk whenever you're comfortable." He gave you a sweet smile as your lips also curved up. He peck your forehead and got up to give you time to freshen up.

After leaving his room, Jimin got a call from Taehyung. He answered him and decided to meet him in office. Meanwhile you got ready to go to school. Even if Jimin asked you to stay home and rest, you can't afford bunking school. You came in the hall to see Jimin all dress up. "Min. I'm going to school." You inform him making him look at you. "Are you sure princess?" He asked worriedly but you assured him. Biding goodbyes, you left with Jin as jimin also went to meet Taehyung.

Jimin's POV.-

As I entered my office, I saw Taehyung sitting on chair lost in his thoughts. I tap on the table making him startled. He looked at me and give me a small smile. "Good morning." I wished him and sat in front of him on my office chair.

"So, tell me. Everything." I demanded in serious tone as he sighed before telling me everything.

Last night-
Taehyung's POV.-

I reenter the club and saw the same waiter. Without wasting any time I went to him and give him a dead serious look. "You have 2 minutes. Say everything or the time after that will be really hard." I saw him gulped in fear as he looked here and there, before he lean on the counter. "Sir that girl, she had a drink with viagra." His words shocked me, but I kept my cool. "How? And why?" I was literally killing him with my eyes. "Um.... actually....she had the wrong drink. Maybe I misplaced the drinks." He look down and wipe his sweat nervously.

I know his not saying the whole truth. But I can  make him say the truth anytime. "Are you sure it's a mistake? Not intentional?" He looked at me with wide eyes before nodding his head in no. I decided to leave it there. Because afterall his not the main suspect.

End of POV.

Author's POV.-

Jimin's fist clench as he absorb the whole thing. "So who do you think did it?" Jimin asked while looking at Taehyung. "Jasmin." Jimin's eyes frowned in confusion. "What?" "Think about it Jimin. It was her party. She called us there. But when she saw Y/N, she started to behave weirdly. Then Y/N got sick. I don't know how much you notice but she's not safe. She's weird." Taehyung spoke in one breath as now he was getting a little tense up. "But why would she give Y/N viagra?" "Cause that wasn't for her. That was for you." Jimin looked confused at first but as he summoned up the things, it got pretty clear. He gave his drink to you.

"But why would she gave me that drink?" Taehyung let out a frustrated sigh. "Jimin, are you being serious? Can't you see it? She likes you man!!" Taehyung almost yell while getting up from his seat and walking towards the window. Jimin thought of it for a second and all the encounters he had with Jasmin up till now flashed in front of his eyes. But it was still a little confusing. "But Tae..." Jimin's words got cut by the knock on the door. He let out a small come in and then a blond female appeared making both the males shock.

"Jasmin? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked getting up from his seat as Taehyung just stared at her with emotionless face. "Um... I'm sorry to come without informing but I was worried for Y/N. Is she fine?" Jasmin spoke while Taehyung just internally scoffed at her words. "Oh, she's fine. Thanks for your concern." Jimin tried to act normal. "Thank god. Actually the waiter told me that he mistakenly gave her the wrong drink. Maybe that's why she got sick." Jasmin exclaimed while both males shared a brief glances. "Yeah, I guess so." Jimin couldn't understand how to react to this. "I think I interrupt something. I should leave." She said and walk towards Jimin. Giving him a hug she smiles at Taehyung and walk out from the cabin leaving them both fazed.

At school-

As Jin drop you in school, you walk in to search for Eunji. Usually she's the one to find you but today you were looking for her. When you didn't found her in locker room, you went in the class and saw her sitting by the window. Her hoodie covering her face as she was staring at something out of the window. You walk towards her before sitting beside her and hugging her body. "Hi baby." You chirp but frown when you didn't got any reaction from her. "Eunji?" You called her making her turn around slowly as a gasp left you mouth.

"What happened?" Your voice lase with concern as you caressed the bruise on her cheek. She hiss making you halt your movements. "I'm so sorry." You blow on the small but deep cut on her skin. "Did he again....?" Her eyes filled with tears as she tried to hold herself back. You hug her tightly making her sob and let her tears fall. You caressed her back as your own eyes watered looking at your best friends condition.

_______________✨________________

Should I leave it here? 😶

Comment for the next part 💜