Chapter 35: Love and Misery

*Warning: This series contain mention of blood and abusive words. Skip this if you are uncomfortable. Some readers may find it explicit.

*This is pure work of fiction. All the events mentioned in the story are imagination. Don't take it personally.

________________✨_________________

Author's POV. -

"Why are overreacting so much Y/N?!!"

Your eyes weld up with tears but you gulp them down before turning to face Jimin who was looking at you with angry expression. You couldn't understand why he was behaving like this but it hurts you.

"It's not even that of a big deal. Why are you making a scene?" He looked down messaging his temple while you just stared at him with disbelief. Is he for real? You straighten your back and took a deep breath while nodding your head. "You're right. I'm making a scene." You wiped the tear that fall from your eyes and give him a small smile which wasn't at all genuine. "Sorry. For disturbing you." You mumble glanced at Jimin and Jasmin before turning your heels back and running to your room. The other female standing there just smirk wickedly looking at you. You shut the door loudly and pressed your back against it. A sob left your mouth as you put your palm on your mouth to not let out any sound. "Appa!!!"

Jimin kept looking at your way as he saw how your eyes were pooling with tears. He closed his eyes trying to ease his mind when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He didn't wanted to talk with Jasmin but he had no other choice. "Jimin, I'm so sorry. Because of me..." "No Jasmin. It's not your fault." He cut her off and looked at her with a guilty expression. She smile to him before hugging him which made Jimin stiff. How badly he wanted to push her off but unwillingly he wrapped his hands around her and let her console him. "Don't worry. I'm with you." A smirk rose on her lips.

At Kim's Mansion -

Rubbing her eyes, Eunji sat up on the bed and squinted her eyes feeling the bright sunlight peeking through the curtains. She looked around the room and saw Taehyung's figure laying on the couch in an uncomfortable position. Her eyes linger on his face more than intended as she pushed the sheets off her body. Letting her feets touch the cold floor, she felt a wave of shiver going through her body. Standing on her legs, her eyes never left Taehyung alone.

She took slow steps towards him and as she got closer to him, she noticed how beautiful he looked with those messy locks. A smile rose up on her lips as her steps keep going until she reach beside him. Crouching down, she sat on her knees looking at his features more closely. His long lashes resting on his cheeks and his cheery lips parted a little as he softly breath in and out, sleeping peacefully.

Unknowingly her hand reach up to his locks which were falling on his eyes in an attempt to admire him a little more. Her fingers brushed against his forehead as she pushed aside his few heirs strands. His face scrunching a little with the foreign touch on his face which made her withdraw her hand immediately. She saw him squirming and bringing his hands to his face. He rubbed his eyes and stretched his body as Eunji stood up from her place. He opened his eyes with laziness, but they open fully once he noticed the little figure standing in front of him. A smile formed on his lips as he sat up but groan feeling the cramp in his back.

"Are you okay?" Eunji asked with worry lacing her voice which made him smile even in pain. Instead of answering, he just kept staring at her which made her cheeks turn pink instantly. He loved the way she immediately become so red just by his words. He wanted to make her blushed every morning just like this. So he could admire her a little more. "I'm...sorry." She again spoke while moving her face in other direction trying to hide away from his intimate gaze. His smile faded and a frown took place on his face. "Why?" He asked now sitting straight on the couch. "For last night.  I got a little too emotional." Her voice drown out at the end as she felt embarrassed for breaking down in front of him like that. He sigh and stood up before holding her forearm and turning her around to look at her. His eyes taking in every possible feature of her. "Never say sorry for being yourself." He whispered softly making her look up at him only to find his eyes absorbing her soul through her eyes.

She stared at him trying to get herself together but only getting drown in his eyes. Finally pulling herself together, she looked away with great efforts which made him realise his actions and back away a little. His ears turning red as he look around while scratching his nape. "Um...get freshen up and come for breakfast." He mumble fastly and walk towards the door. He stopped for a minute to look back at her only to find her fiddling with her fingers which made him chuckle a little and he walk out of the room.

Time Skip-
Taehyung's POV. -

Flipping the pancakes, I smile by the delicious aroma of the strawberry. "I love strawberry." I mumble to myself while smiling like a crazy. Eunji's face flashing in front of me every now and then which made my smile stretch wider. I wonder what she have that made me so wipped for her.

Well, the answer is in her itself. Her innocence, her big bamby eyes, her sweet smile, those pink rosy cheeks and her soft plumpy lips. Even with those bruises on her face, she didn't look any less than a goddess. Oh god, she makes me loose my mind. I was smiling like a fool with closed eyes but then I smell something burn. I shoot my eyes open and saw my pancake. "Oh shoot." I hurriedly flip it back and sighed. "Thank god it's not burnt." I shook my head at my own actions.

As I was busy plating the pancakes, I heard footsteps coming in kitchen. My head instantly turned towards the direction and my hands stopped their movements. There she walked in, with a big hoodie of mine which reach till her mid thighs. It's not first time she wore my clothes, but it's the first time I get a chance to admire her. She looked so tiny and cute, but also sexy and hot. Wait Taehyung NO!!! I shook my head before looking at her again. She walk towards me with her tiny footsteps and I noticed something. The dark purple bruise on her leg. There were many marks on her skin but that dark prominent one caught my eyes. My fist clench around the honey bottle which I was holding and unknowingly my eyes kept staring at her leg.

She tried to hide her leg with other one and cleared her throat which made me snap out of my thoughts. "M-aids?" She asked while looking around the kitchen as I smiled at her. "I give them day off." I said and resumed my work which made her nod. "Can I help you?" She asked with hesitation which made me smile internally at her cuteness. "It's ok." After all you'll be the one to do this for me for the rest of our life. I smile at my thoughts but she didn't seems to be happy with my answer. "But I want to help." She again mumble but with a pout on her lips and that wasn't something I could handle. "You want to help?" I asked putting down the honey bottle and now facing her. She nodded like little kid while playing with the hem of my hoodie she was wearing. I smile and nodded before walking towards her. She gasp when I held her tiny waist and lift her up making her sit on the kitchen slab. She stared at me with her wide eyes as I just held her close. Her hands clutching my t-shirt tightly.

"Just sit here then. In front of my eyes. That's enough help."

________________✨_______________

Someone is falling in love, while someone is drowning in pain. Life is not fair. 💔🙃

Comment for the next part ❤️