bound for atlas

The next day has arrive everybody was ready to go to the port..

Jaune- everybody is ready to go..

Team- yes sir!!!

Jaune- let's go...

Jaune and the rest went to the docks to meet the bullhead bound for atlas. .

After a few minutes they arrive to the docks and they see winter schnee...

Winter- so jaune general just called me that you were here.

Jaune- yes.. we just have a side business here 

Winter- what kind of business?? If i may??

Jaune- a fellow witcher assign here need my service to slay some monster..

Winter- so that monster is so strong that your fellow witcher need a help..

Jaune- yeah...aside from that i repair my armor and swords too...before we head out to atlas..and it seems general ironwood is in a hurry to send you here...

Winter- not really..we have to unload some supply for shade academy..and general ironwood inform me that your group was here too..so we decide to wait you here..

Jaune- i see..well all of us here are ready to go...and atlas is still far..so we have time to rest..or should i say i am going to rest..

Winter- it looks like you need a rest...fufud looking into your structure you haven't sleep for a few days..

Jaune- well i have a lot on my mind..taking some students on their final exam and planninf a new style for vytal festival..and side job....heheheheh

Winter- and what is this side job~

Jaune- well tomb raider...hehehehehe

Winter- you know stealing from a dead person was bad..

Jaune- too bad i am not bound to your law.. hehehe and relax it was just ancient crypt..and i was playing at you...it's just a simple treasure hunt..nothing harm...

Winter- ohhh~ and what did you find??

Jaune- some gold and gems...from the ancient time..

Winter- ohhh~

Jaune- trust me there are a lot of treasure that you could find ib the dufferent kingdon...anf geralt know it...not all treasure can be found in caves you know..some of them can ve found in the ancient ruin or under water..but still it will difficult for you to find~..

Winter- why???

Jaune- because it was too dangerous for someone such as your selves..but not all treasure is good..some of them arebcursed so leave that as it may...

Winter- very well...

Jaune- i should sleep..wake me up when we arrive in atlas..i'm extremely sleepy..i can sleep a whole day...

Winter- alright have a good sleep.....

Jaune went to find some place to sleep..

Time skip

The bullhead from vacou arrive in atlas docks general ironwood is waiting for them along with geralt..

Once they got disembark from the bullhead general ironwood greet them along with geralt.

Ironwood- greetings witcher jaune glynda and beacon representative..how was your trip..

Glynda- it went well though we have a little trouble when we are going to vacou...