school training

After one week of hellish training the izpin and the rest expected that more students will transfer school and it did.

Glynda- you were right many students will go transfer..

Jaune- because witchers training is much different. This students belongs to the rich people..and my prediction was right. Half of the students quit. Because they are weak..they think exercise is just like that..

Glynda- true. But cam you cut them some slack.

Jaune- no. Pampering them and shelter them is no good..if they want to become a huntsman. They should sacrifice everything..you think putting a gadgets in their own room was cool. No. Each and everyday the training will be harder and harder until they reach their limit. Let us see if they can surpass their own limit. The canteen is giving them a food that they like??

Glynda- yes.

Jaune- well change the menu.. tell the canteen to cook ordinary meal. Fish and vegetable and some rice and bread..

Ozpin- very well.that should keep our budget in tact.

Glynda- what about the combat practice?

Jaune- well they had to fight their own team..but using a wooden sword..mom watch them carefully and teach them where they are lacking and need to improve..if they complain about the new set up. Then punish them. The dorm should always be plain no gadgets to be put.and the scroll should be downgrade so that they can't access any apps they like. The room should install a books educational books of course. Every week we will conduct a test. Every sunday is rest day for everyone. They can go or buy what ever they want. And let the guards check all their purchase..

Ozpin- alright. Are they ready for the hardest part.

Jaune- yes. They are now ready..

Ozpin- lets go..

Jaune- sir ozpin who is good at sword??

Ozpin- i am good at sword..

Jaune- well i'll teach you witcher's style.

Ozpin- no need. I already saw  how your sword style..and besides i already know how witchers sword styles work.

Jaune- ohh do tell..

Ozpin- i saw the very first witcher jaune. But i forgot what is his name. My past life before witchers appear i'm the one who against the mutation process. But the council of mage won. So they began their extensive and cruel way of training like what you did now..

Jaune- well can we test your claim??

Ozpin- very well.

Jaune and ozpin proceed to the arena.

Once they arrive the students are watching the spar. Many students went wild because jaune is taking on ozpin.

Coco- jaune has gone crazy he will take on headmaster ozpin!!!

Velvet- yeah!! But who knows who will win??

Fox- lets watch this might be good!!..

Back at jaune

Glynda- are you two ready???

Jaune- yeah! I'm ready!!

Ozpin- i'm ready too.

Glynda- then in 5..4..3..2..1!! Fight.

The two start attacking each other using their real weapons..