Epilogue 💗

A/N
I have already completed with my first story but you all guys were requesting for a epilogue so here it is. I've put in the descriptions that it's a mature story but never showed any mature part, so thought to write a big epilogue with some mature content, so read only if you're comfortable.

18+ CONTENT AHEAD☠️

"Kartik, Kartik utho!!" Naira was continuously trying to wake him up.

"Thodi der aur sone do na jaan" Kartik said this and pulled Naira. She fell on his chest.

"Kya kar rahe ho Kartik, dekho 8 baj gaye hai, hum humare honeymoon pe aaye hai..." Naira said while hitting his chest playfully.

Kartik woke up with a jerk.

"Mai toh bhul hi gaya tha ki hum humare honeymoon pe aaye hai" Kartik said while trying to open his eyes.

"Ab yaad aagaya, ab chalo jaldi taiyaar hojao hume gumne bhi jaana hai..." Naira ordered him.

"Lekin humne toh abhi tak humara honeymoon banaya hi nahi" Kartik made a cute pout and folded his arms.

"Chi...Gande... Jldi utho" Naira said shyly.

Kartik pulled her hand and she landed on his lap. He slowly began to tug her hair strand behind.

"Mujhe nahi pata tha, tum hairwash karne ke baad itni hot lgti ho..." Kartik said while touching her cheeks sensuously.

"Kartik chodo mujhe aur jaane do..." Naira said cutely.

"Nahi, phele ek do..."

She pecked his cheeks.

"Bus, khush, ab utho..."

"Waha nahi, yaha pe" Kartik said while pointing towards his lips.

"Chii... Gande... Brush toh karlo..." Naira said while making weird faces.

"Brush karne ke baad milegi?" Kartik said.

"Nahi ready hone ke baad milegi" Naira said.

"Toh mai abhi ready hoke aata hu jaaneman" Kartik said and kept Naira on the bed and went to get ready.

Kartik came out after getting ready. He was memorised seeing Naira. She has changed her outfit and now was looking extremely hot and sexy, perfect for honeymoon. Kartik was looking at her with both lustful and loving eyes. Naira was arranging her clothes in suitcase.

Naira's Outfit-

Kartik came from behind and turned her towards him

Kartik came from behind and turned her towards him. He locked her hands behind her hips.

"See, I'm ready know, please kiss me, don't torture me like this..." Kartik said seductively.

Naira didn't argue. She directly kept her lips on his lips. The kiss was soft at beginning but slowly turned to more passionate one. Kartik left her hands and kept his one hand on her waist and one on her open back. Naira cupped his face by her hands. Slowly, slowly the kiss was getting more intense and passionate. Kartik holded Naira's hips from both of his hands and pressed them hard. Slowly he picked up Naira. Naira wrapped her legs around Kartik's waist.

Soon, both of them were out of breathe but not out of love and lust. They both parted their lips. Kartik kept Naira on the table which was there in their room. Kartik inserted his hands inside Naira's dress and holded her thighs and starting rubbing his hands sensuously on them. Naira moaned "Ahh... Kartik". Hearing her moan, he started rubbing his hands more faster on her thighs. Naira started kissing his neck, then his collarbone, then his jaws. Naira opened the top 2 buttons of his shirt and started kissing his chest. Kartik was getting uncontrollable, he lifted Naira and took her to the bed, till then Naira opened all of the buttons of his shirt and removed it. Kartik opened her dress from the top, and looked at her boobs which were bouncing out from her bra. Kartik was looking at them very lustfully, soon he tried to open the hook of her bra but was not able to do so. Naira understood this and opened her bra by herself for him. She removed and threw it away. Kartik looked at her naked boobs.

"They're so beautiful" Kartik whispered.

"They're only yours..." Naira whispered too.

Kartik caressed both of her boobs by his hands and started pressing them. Naira was getting uncontrollable by then.

"Come on... Kartik... Suck them..." Naira moaned.

Kartik didn't argue. He took her left nipple in his mouth and started sucking it. He holded the right boob from his one hand and pressed it hard. His another hand went to her thighs and he was pressing them. He was doing 3 tasks at a time, sucking Naira's boob, pressing the another one and playing with her thighs. Soon he left her left boob and started sucking the right one. He sucked her boobs for more than half hour. They were all red because of the torture and pleasure Kartik gave them.

Soon Kartik removed Naira's dress, she was only left in her panties. He kissed her forehead, then her nose, then took her into a long lip kiss, then kissed her neck and collarbone giving her lots of love bites, then kissed both of her boobs once again and then started kissing her naval. He kissed her naval hard and then went to panties, he tore them. He looked at her womanhood. Soon he also got uncovered. He covered both of them in a blanket and both of them became one in every sense.

After their love making session, Kartik layed beside Naira on the bed, Naira side hugged him and snuggled into his chest.

"I love you, Kartik!!" She whispered.

"I love you more..." Kartik said and kisses her forehead.

They slept in each other's embrace for some more time and then went out to enjoy their honeymoon.

THE END 💓

_____________________________

Guys I was about to write each & every part of their love making session in detail but was not able to do so, cuz it's really hard for me to write this kind of things cuz I'm a very new writer. Otherwise, this was the story IT STARTS WITH US💗. Hope you guys liked it and I'll soon be back with another Kaira Story, till then stay tuned, don't forget to FOLLOW ME & stay connected 💓

_____________________________

See You All Soon💗
Sanjana 💗