12.Beach✨

If you like my stories then don't forget to FOLLOW ME 🌻.

Let's start~

Singhania's arrived at their home. Then usual chit chats happened like Akshara was thankful to god that Naira was finally ready for the marriage & everyone congratulated Naira. Usual family things, you know. Naira was not talking to them properly cuz she was not happy because all this wad happening so fast but still had no other options, and udhar Kartik ka bhi same haal tha.

Naira went to her room and changed her clothes and went to her bed to sleep. But today, she was not able to sleep and was lost in deep thoughts.

"Ye sab sahi toh ho rha haina, itna jaldi, aur kya Kartik mere liye sahi life partner hai? Does he even love me or at least like me? But what about the moment we shared today, unhone mera haath pakda tha kitne pyaar se, I was feeling so much comfortable by his touch, aur aaj jo humne dance Kiya, haaye I was so much lost in him, hum finally pass aarahe the lekin family ne achanak ye shadi wali baat rakhdi, ab sab awkard hojayega, ek baar Kartik ko msg karu kya? Karke toh dekhti hu..."

Bold~Italics are the chatting of K&N.

"Hi, so gaye kya?" Naira messaged him.

"Aaj jo hua uske baad nind hi nahi aarahi hai" Kartik replied as fast as possible.

"Exactly same situation,Kartik"

"But you don't need to take tension Naira, mai tumhe kabhi disappoint nahi karunga, jaisa tum chahogi waise hi hoga"

Naira was impressed by his words.

"Thanks, Kartik for understanding me, lekin ye rishta sirf mera nahi, aapka bhi hai, aapka bhi utna hi hakk hona chaiye isme, humesha aap meri baat upr rakhte hai, lekin aapka kya?"

"Your choice is my choice Naira, If you're happy then I'm also happy, you need not to worry"

"Thank you so much Kartik, acha kal hum mile?"

"Okay, if you want"

"Lekin hum ghr pe kisi ko nahi batyenge please, I want some alone time, warna ghr wale befaltu ke questions puchke irritate karenge"

"Acha okay, lekin kaha milenge?"

"Umm...kal mujhe boutique jaana hai shaamko, toh hum wahi se XYZ beach pe milenge"

*Note*- I want to show some beach scenes, that's why in this story Kartik & Naira are from Mumbai.

"Par kitni baje?" Kartik asked.

"6 pm? Mai ghr pe kehdungi ki Riya ke yaha jaa rhi hu, my best friend, toh koi kuch sawaal bhi nahi puchega, waise bhi she lives alone here"

"Okay done"

"Chaliye, bye GN ab nind aa rhi hai"

"Sure, Good Night 💗"

"❤️"

Soon they both drifted to sleep.

Next day was a bright sunny day, Naira got ready and went to Boutique for some work, she already informed Akshara that she will visit Riya's house today and it may get late. Kartik also went to office but took some casual clothes with him to change.
Now let's skip to evening. Kartik & Naira arrived at the beach. Kartik picked up Naira from her Boutique and she left her car there only. They came out of the car. It was 6pm.