15. Preparations 💫

Next day,

Kartik woke up, got ready and went downstairs. He saw pandit ji siting on the sofa, dadi and swarna was also there.

"Ye subah subah pandit ji yaha kya kar rhe hai?" Kartik descended the stairs while thinking.

Just then Dadi saw him.

"Aree aao aao kittu, dekho pandit ji aaye hai aur maine dekho tumahri engagements ki date bhi nikalwa di, 2 weeks baad ki" Suhasani was on cloud nine by just thinking about the engagement day, finally his grandson was going to get married.

"Acha dadi, aapne Naira aur uski family ko bataya?" Kartik asked casually trying to hide his happiness.

"Ha beta, bus abhi bataya aur wo log bohot khush hai" Suhasini replied with a smile.

"Aur Naira?"

"Beta woh bhi khush hi hogi, aakhir usne rishte ke liye haan jo ki hai, chalo ye sab chodo aaj tum office mat jaao, Naira ko leke shopping pe jaao Engagement ki waise bhi sirf 2 weeks baaki hai, pata nahi kaise manage hoga sab aur tumhe toh pta haina ki ladkiyo ko kitna time lgta hai shopping mai!!" Suhasini ordered him.

"Okay Dadi" Kartik agreed with her like a obidient child cuz deep inside he badly wanted to take Naira on shopping, yesterday he saw her excitement for their marriage.

He messaged Naira about the shopping plan, Naira told him that she herself had a boutique, why to go somewhere else? But still man, it was a female Boutique so they need to go shopping for Kartik. And they had to buy other stuffs also. So Naira agreed with him. Kartik said he'll pick her up in 30 mins and then they'll go to XYZ mall.

Kartik picked up Naira and they reached the mall. They entered the mall holding each other's hand. Naira was busy in her blabbering and Kartik was just admiring her. So looked so beautiful while talking, it seemed like that she pours her heart out when she talks. Soon they found a shop for Man's Formal Outfits. They entered in & Naira selected some formal suits for him. He literally changed 15 suits but Naira didn't liked even one of them.

"Ab ye wala toh bohot acha lg raha hai na Naira" Kartik said while sweating.

"Nahi nahi, isme wo baat ni hai, aap ye wala try karo" she gave him another suit.

"Naira bus karo ye 16th suit hai jo maine pehna hai,saare ek jaise hi toh jyda farak kaha hai..." Kartik said in a annoyed voice.

"Ye wala last hai pakkaa..." Naira said cutely and pouted.

Here Kartik melted. He cannot resist her cuteness. He took the suit and came our wearing it.

"Ye huyi na baat, ye bohot acha lg raha" Naira pulled his cheeks, "aap ichme bilkul hero jaise lg rhe ho" Naira said in a baby's voice.

"Finally..."

They payed for their stuff and got out for more exploration. That's when, Kartik's vision landed on a beautiful lehenga.

"Naira... Wo dekho na wo lehenga kitnaaaa cute lg rha hai" Kartik said with big wide open eyes, pointing at the lehenga.

"Haa... Mai ek Baar try karu?"

"Lekin tum toh apne boutique ka lehenga pehnogi na..."

"Nahi mai aapki pasand ka lehenga pehna chahti hu..." She said with a smile and grabbed his hand and entered the store.

"Kartik aap rukiye mai try karke aati hu"

It has been 15 mins since she went inside, but didn't came back. Kartik went near the changing room to see if she's okay or not. He knocked at the door.

"Naira... Are you okay? Itni der hogyi tum aayi nahi?" Kartik said in a worried voice.

"Kar..tik... Waha koi female staff hai?" Naira asked her while stammering.

"Nahi Naira yaha toh sirf male staff hai... Kya hua kuch problem hai? Mai help karu?"

She didn't said anything rather she opened the gate.

"Wo actually mujhse dori nahi lgri hai..." Naira said while pointing her finger at the dori of the blouse in the back.

"Acha mai baandh deta hu..."

Kartik went near her. She turned backwards. Now her back was facing Kartik's front. Kartik holded one of the dori, but accidentally touched her back. It gave sensation in her body. Kartik slowly tied the dori, she could feel his touch. Kartik could feel her milky back. He has to admit, she's super hot. Kartik tied the dori and looked into her eyes through the mirror, Naira was also looking at him from the mirror. They were having an mirror eye lock. Naira was not moving even a little, Kartik's touch hypnotised her. She has never felt something like this before.

"Hogayaa...." Kartik said huskily near her ears. She could feel his breathe in her ears.

She turned towards Kartik. They started coming more close to each other, the distance between them was reducing. They didn't know, when their lips touched each other. Yes they were kissing, but this kiss was a soft one, full of love and comfort. Butterflies were flying in both of their stomach, heart, kidney,in every part of their body. Kartik cupped her face in his hands. They broke the kiss in 5 mins and joined their heads. Both were experiencing, a new found feeling. Suddenly, Kartik's phone ranged, rang mai bhang you know😂.

"Tum change karke aajao, aur batado tumhe ye lena hai ya nahi..." Kartik went outside to escape from the embrassing situation.

Naira came out and told Kartik that she wants to buy this dress. They payed for the dress and Kartik dropped her at her home.

_____________________________

Hey guys, tell me how's this part? I was literally having butterflies in my stomach while writing this 😂. Please shower some love in the comment section & ya only 2 parts are left, so stay tuned.

_____________________________

Love
Sanjna🌻