9. Feelings💫

Before starting, I would request you guys to follow me please ❤️✨

Happy Reading 💗

It was 7pm by now, Naira was feeling so good today, her pain had already vanished. She was just thinking how to meet Kartik again as soon as possible. Then, a thought clicked in her mind. She called kartik, he picked up her phone (italic text is phone call of K&N)

"Hello" Naira said.

"Hi" Kartik replied with a little excitement, "Ab aapki tabiyat kaisi hai", he asked worriedly...

"Ab better hai", Naira claimed, " Kartik kal aap thodi der ke liye free ho kya?" she asked him, cutely...

"Umm... Mtlb abhi tak toh aisa kuch kaam nahi hai, aap batao aapko kuch kaam hai kya?",Kartik asked her...

"Kartik, woh mai chahti thi, ki aap Kal mere saath Boutique chalo, mai aapko apna Boutique dikhana chahti hu" Naira said excitedly.

"Acha itni si baat, aap batao direct Boutique pe aana hai, ye aapko pick Karne aana hai"

"Nahi, kal mai aapko pick karne aaungi" Naira said with a smile, which Kartik felt from phone too, " aur sabse mil bhi lungi" Naira continued.

Kartik agreed.

She hung up the call. Both were so excited for tomorrow to meet again. But Kartik was more excited, cuz this time Naira made a move. He was happy. Both of them slept with a lot of excitement.

The Next Day,

Naira got ready, told everyone about her plan and straight drived to Goenka Villa. She greeted with everyone and picked up Kartik. They reached the boutique.

"Glt kehte hai log", Kartik claimed.

Naira got confused, "Mtlb?" she asked.

"Glt hai woh log, joh kehte hai girls ko driving nahi aati, aap toh kitna acha drive karti ho!! Mujhse bhi better" Kartik said with a smile.

" Thank You so much" Naira said proudly.

Naira fastly got out of the car and this time she opened the gate for Kartik.

"Meri gaadi mai bhi pehli baar koi ladka betha hai", Naira claimed with a proud smile.

They both smiled and entered the Boutique. It was a large one, it was decorated so beautifully that anyone could fall for it. Every outfit had its own beauty and speciality. Naira showed him her special collection. She explained every detail about her special outfits that she has designed. Kartik was so proud of her, she was really very talented and professional.

"Kartik, hum iske baad mere cabin mai chale? Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai" Naira asked him.

"Ha offcourse, par pehle mai pura Boutique dekhunga, it's so beautiful. I loved it" He said with a proud smile.

After examining the whole boutique two times, they entered Naira's cabin. But it was not a cabin, rather it was like a calm room. It was so cute and asthetic.

"Kartik, aaiye bethiye na" Naira offered him to sit on the couch. She also sat near him.

"Batao kya baat karni thi aapko mujhse?" Kartik asked curiously.

Naira took out a small box from her bag and gave it to Kartik.

"Ye kya hai?" He asked while taking the box from her hand.

"Aap hi dekho na" Naira said.

He opened the box, there was a perfume inside it. He got surprised.

"Mere liye"

"Nahi, mere liye, aree aapko diya hai, toh aapke liye hi hoga na"

"Par achank ye gift kyu"

"Aise hi"

"Aise hi toh koi gift nahi deta"

"Kuch nahi, bus aap mujhe ache lage, aapko pta hai kal aap jo cupcake and chocolate laaye the, usse mere pain mai kitna relief hua, toh ye uske liye thank you gift"

"Dosto mai thank you nahi hota"

"Dost nahi"

Kartik got shocked hearing this, she didn't considered him a friend. Then why did she gifted him the perfume and invited him to see her Boutique. Before he could speak anything, Naira said:

"Humare rishte ki baat chl rahi hai, Kartik toh hum dost kese huye? Phle toh mai itni serious nahi thi, maine ghr walo ka dil rakhne ke liye aur meetings ke liye haa kardi, lekin mujhe realise hi nahi hua, ki mai in sab mai kisi ki feelings ko hurt bhi kar skti hu, isliye mai ab dil se ye rishta nibhana chahti hu" She said with a little nervousness.

"Umm... Acha!! Koi baat nahi, it's good aap humare rishte ko ek mauka dena chahti hai"

Naira felt that she had hurt Kartik's feelings.

"Aapko bura lga kya Kartik, I'm so sorry, Mera woh mtlb nahi tha"

"Are nahi koi baat Naira, aapko apni glti realise huyi, wo sabse achi baat hai and thanks for the perfume."

She smiled. They both got out of the boutique and she dropped Kartik home.

"Naira andar aao na"

"Nahi phir kabhi, aaj late hogaya hai, sab wait karre hoge"

"Okk"

Kartik got out of the car and came to Naira's side (drivers side) and forwarded his hand to Naira for hand shaking as they did earlier cuz they're friend. But Naira did something unbelievable. She didn't shake her hands with him rather she gave a peck on his cheeks and drove away. Kartik didn't realize what had happened, Naira literally kissed on Kartik's cheek. He was amazed.

"Kartik, Kartik!!'

Kartik came out of his trance and realised that he was still holding Naira's hand, and it was just his dream.

"Kaha kho gye aap?"

"Kuch ni, kuch ni" he tried to cover up.

Naira said bye and left. Naira reached her home. Everyone investigated about her meet with Kartik. Everyone was so sure that she definitely liked Kartik and soon will fall in love with him. Naira changed and laid on her bed. She started recalling everything that happened today, it was so pure, she confessed her feelings to Kartik, that she wanted to start this relationship afresh.

"Kartik is so handsome, he was looks very good in casuals, moreover he has a pure heart, pure heart wale sab mai ache lgte hai" she blushed while thinking.

Soon she drifted to sleep.

~997 words

_____________________________

Hi guys, I wrote this part in a different way, please tell me how is it and yaa please FOLLOW ME GUYS. I need followers, I've posted more than 5 parts but still I don't have even 10 followers, please try to understand, I also need motivation to write more.

_____________________________

Precap: Shubham's Birthday, K&N's romance...

_____________________________

Thanks
Love
Sanjna🤍