1.Before The Beginning💫

Nashe si chad gayi re, Kudi nashe si chadh gyi, Patang si lad gyi re,
O kudi patang si lag gayi...

Everyone in the bus was vibing, but suddenly the bus stopped.

Someone: Kya hua bhaiya, ye bus kyu ruk gayi?

Bus Driver: Rukiye 2 minute, mai dekhta hu kahi koi tyre toh pinchter nahi hogya.

Girl: Jaldi jaa na yaar, jab tak bus start hoti hai, paani lekar aa, wo dekh ek shop bhi hai.

Girl 2: Ruk laati hu.

Saying this, she moved out from the bus. She was heading towards the shop (shop was like a pan galla). Suddenly she heard a voice from behind.

Girl (from the bus) : Are sun, thandi bottle mat laana.

Girl 2, who was going to buy water, turned towards the bus and said:

Girl 2: Okk, aur kuch laana hai kya? (she said while moving backwards)

At the same time a guy was also back facing that girl and moving backwards (that means he was walking towards that girl but backfacing her and girl was also doing the same). The guy was lighting his cigarette.

They were moving like this:

Suddenly they both bumped into each other and turned towards each other

Suddenly they both bumped into each other and turned towards each other. And that time that guy saw the most beautiful sight in front of him.

That Girl:

That Guy:

She just passed a smile towards him

She just passed a smile towards him. Before he could even say sorry, someone called the girl from behind.

Someone: Are jldi chal bus start hogayi.

Naira: Ha aayi.

Saying this she headed towards the bus. (paani bhi nahi liya 😂). She sat into the bus and again passed a smile to him. The bus moved away.

Kartik was numb all over the time. One of his friend came and said:

Rahul: Are Kartik, kya hua tu statue kyu bangya? Kya hua wo ldki pasand aagyi Kya?

Kartik: Ha yrr, sahi mai kya thi wo, uski aankhe, uske baal, uski smile, uski aawaz, uska naam. Ek sec Maine usse naam toh pucha hi nhi!! Oh shit yrr!!

Rahul: Are waah mere dost!! Finally tujhe Sneha ke baad koi ladki achi lgi. Kahi pyaar toh nahi hogya??!

Kartik: Are pagal hai kya, 2 min bhi pura ni dekha usse, tu toh direct pyar pe pahuch gaya. Kya pata kon thi, kaisi thi, kaha se aayi thi. Jo bhi thi angel ki tarah lgrahi thi. Lekin shkl se Kya hota hai, mann se insaan acha hona chaiye. Sundar toh jethalal ka saala bhi hai.

Rahul: Arey okay mere gyaani baba 😂. Ab chale?!.

Kartik: Ha chl.

That whole day Kartik was only thinking about that girl (he don't know her name till now). What an angelic face she had, full of positive vibes, she was just amazing. He also dreamt of Naira that night. But as day passed he slowly started forgetting her. But he could never forget her angelic face. Whenever there would be any talk about Pyaar and Shadi, only one face would click in his mind, that girl, that unknown girl!!

2 Years Passed and now Kartik became very much busy in his life and has understood that was just a moment. He has to move on and now his family is finding a perfect bride for him.

~530 words.

Thank you so much guys for patiently reading my story. Next update will be out soon.

Love
Sanjana ❤️