13.Call 💫

This is the continuation from the previous part:-

Naira started her car and started driving to her home, Kartik followed her trying not to get caught.
Naira sensed some car following her. She immediately understood that it was Kartik's car. She called Kartik.

{Italics-Bold is phone call}

Naira called Kartik, he picked up the call immediately thinking that there might be some problem to Naira.

"Hello", Naira spoke first.

"Hello Naira, sab thik toh haina?" Kartik asked worriedly.

"Haan sab thik hai, lekin aap mujhe follow kyu kar rhe ho?" Naira asked him.

Kartik bit his tounge thinking how much fool he is.

"Are mai tumhe follow thodi na kar rha hu, mai toh apne ghr jaa rha hu..." Kartik replied.

"Kartik aapko mai pgl lgti hu kya? Aapka ghr yaha se opposite direction mai hai, toh aap is side ghr kaise jaa skte hai? Accept karlijiye aap mujhe follow karre the..." Naira investigated.

"Umm... Sorry Naira lekin I can't let you go alone in night, tumhe pta haina aajkal kya kya sunne ko milta hai..." Kartik said in a caring voice which was enough to melt Naira.

"Thik hai, lekin aap ghr ke waha mat aana warna sabko pta chal jayega ki hum saath the..." Naira told him.

"Okay".

She ended the call.

Soon Naira reached her house and messaged Kartik that she had reached safely. Kartik felt relaxed. Naira entered the house and told some lies to Akshara about Riya's health and went upstairs. Akshara didn't investigated her much. Naira changed her clothes and layed down on her bed and got into deep thoughts.

"Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai bhagwan ji, aaj maine Kartik ko kiss kaise kardiya, I don't know mere mann mai kya aaya and I kissed him, that moment was so beautiful, actually every moment I spent with him today and till know is beautiful. The way he holds my hand, the way he looks at him, the way he admires me, the way he protects me, the way he comforts me, I love everything. This feeling is so new and special to me. I've never felt like this for anyone. Oh god, please help me. One second, DO I LOVE HIM? No not this early but ya atleast I like him, okay Naira, Kabul karle that you like him. Does he likes me too? He confessed it today only na, that he likes me since our first meeting. Okay this is so beautiful, this new found feeling is just beyond amazing. Now I just want to meet him more and more..." Naira was thinking and thinking and Blushing like hell.

Today she was again literally not able to sleep, so she decided to call Kartik.
Kartik picked up her phone immediately cuz it was 12 midnight and Kartik thought is she in danger?

(Italics~Bold is phone call)

"Hello Naira!!" Kartik said.

"Hello Kartik, so gaye kya?" Naira asked him.

"Nahi" Kartik said.

"Kyu, ab tak kya karre the?" Naira asked him.

"Bus aapke khayalo mai khoye huye the..." Kartik said in a flirty tone making Naira blush hard.

"Acha jii..." Naira replied blushingly.

"Don't blush baby..." Kartik said seductively.

Naira's mouth remained open hearing baby from his mouth but Kartik didn't realized it.

"Acha batao itni raatko kyu call kiya?" Kartik asked her.

"Bus aise hi nind nahi aa rhi thi..." Naira said cutely.

"Acha ji, nind nahi aa rhi thi toh apne hone wale pati ko call kardo?" Kartik also said cutely.

"Haanji..." Naira again replied blushingly hearing hone wale pati from his mouth.

"Again you're blushing baby" Kartik again sensed her blushing.

Kartik & Naira talked for more than half n hour on call and then drifted to sleep on call only. Means they didn't ended the call but drifted to sleep.

Next day morning🌄

Naira woke up first and saw that her phone was still on the line. She didn't ended the call yesterday and drifted to sleep. She saw the timing was 8am and it was Kartik's waking up time but because they were talking last night Kartik didn't set the alarm. Naira decided to wake him up from the call only.

"Kartik, Kartik!! Kartik utho" Naira tried to wake him up.

"Kya Naira aaj bhi sapne mai aagyi uthane" Kartik said cutely, lost in his sleep not realising that the actual Naira was calling him.

Naira smiled thinking that Kartik sees her in his sleep?!.

"Kartik!! Kartik!! Ye sapna nahi hai, jaldi utho aap office ke liye late hojaoge"

"Aree roz toh tum red saree mai aati hu, new bride ki tarah lekin aaj sirf tumahri aawaz aa rhi hai" Kartik said totally unknown.

"Hai bhagwan!! Kartik hum kal baat rhe the call pe aur call bina cut kare hi sogaye aur mai aapke sapne mai se nahi, hakikat mai se bol rhi hu! Jaldi utho na aapne kal mujhe bataya tha ki aapki aaj ke imp meeting hai, aap late hojayenge!" Naira said.

Kartik wakeup up with a jerk.

"Hell...ooo... Goo..dd... Morn...ing...Naira...." Kartik wished her while stammering.

"Good morning, ab jaldi uthiye aur taiyaar hojaiye warna late hojayenge, byee!!" Naira ordered him like a wife and ended the call.

Kartik moved his hand and ruffled his hair, blushing hard and thinking about the effect of Naira on him. Suddenly his phone beeped and he saw that it was msg from Naira "Aap abhi tak uthe ni...". Kartik immediately woke up and went to bath.

_____________________________

Here's the beginning of their real love story. Stay tuned and don't forget to FOLLOW ME 😉!!

_____________________________

Loveeeeeeee
Sanjna🌻