10.Closeness✨

Again guys,before starting, I'm requesting you to follow me, please...

Happy Reading 💗

Two days have passed since K&N visited N's Boutique. Now that Naira actually wanted to give this rishta a chance, she was trying her level best to connect with Kartik. And on a good note, she was being able to do so. Daily,Naira-Kartik used to talk on the call. Now there talks have increased from just asking how are you and what are you doing.

It was 26 Feb, and the next day was Shubham's Birthday. So the Goenkas invited Singhania's for the birthday celebration. It was going to be a huge party, big big buisnessmans were coming too. Naira was very excited to meet Kartik & Kartik was too.

So now it was finally the birthday day and all were ready to go Goenka Villa.

Naira's Outfit-

She came down.

"You're looking so beautiful my daughter" Akshara said proudly.

"Thanks Mumma" Naira replied.

"Kartik bhaiya to fidaa hi hojayenge, for sure" Mishti spoke.

Naira just blushed.

Singhania's headed their way to Goenka Villa. It was for the first time that everyone except Naira was visiting Goenka Villa. Naira had visited earlier when she went to pick Kartik.

"The house is soo beautiful" Mishti said while getting out of the car.

"Yup" Karishma replied.

They entered inside and some guests were already there. Goenkas greeted with Singhania's.

Everyone wished Shubham.

"Happy Birthday,Shubham... May God Bless You & May Your Every Wish Gets Fulfilled" Naira wished him very sweetly.

"Thanks Naira di" Shubham replied smiling.

"Take this" Naira said while handing him his gift.

"Aree iski kya zarurat di" Shubham replied getting shy.

"Aree kyu nahi thi, tumhari hone wali bhabhi hai aakhir!!" Mishti said teasingly.

"Mishti" Naira replied getting embarrassed.

Everyone started laughing seeing Naira's face. Slowly everyone got busy within themselves but Naira's eyes were only searching for Kartik. Suddenly she saw Kartik descending down the stairs. Naira was amazed seeing him, he was looking super hot in black. They were twinning coincidentally.

Kartik's Outfit-