The momshiki fight and everyone is important

There was a battle in space between two men and god of some sort this god wanted power and saw that these two men were powerful really powerful people. One of them was the nine tails jinjuriki also known as the seventh hokage and the other the strongest uchiha and was the last uchiha for a while. And on the ground watching the fight was there wives and children momoshiki then fused with his father and then he pushed Naruto back far into a pit and hinata started running towards him. Boruto called out "mom what are you doing" then momoshiki picked her up and then sasuke and he burned both of them then Naruto got out of the pit and looked at what was going on. Then momoshiki laughed and said "who will you save Naruto sasuke or hinata it is your choice your wife or your best friend."

Naruto knew he had to choose someone and fast but if he saves one the other one dies then sakura jumped up and grabbed hinata and brought her down to safety. Naruto now could save sasuke at least hinata is saved then Naruto jumped forward to sasuke, sasuke fell out of his susano and Naruto caught him luckily. Sasuke looked down at sasuke and saw his condition and it was really bad sasuke was unconscious Naruto then touched sasukes face. He then looked down at hinata and sakura was putting her down hinata didn't look bad but she didn't look good either but not as bad as sasukes condition was. Naruto then screamed out saying "you will pay for hurting them" then sakura said "who else was hurt Naruto I don't see anyone important that is hurt."

Naruto then gave sakura a death stare because doesn't she see sasuke who is in his arms hurt and sakura is saying that he is not important who is actually more hurt than hinata right now. Naruto looked down at sasuke and sasuke then opened his eyes and looked at Naruto and smiled at him and Naruto smiled back and then a big shockwave hit him and looked behind him to see momoshikis lava rock golem. Sasuke said "Naruto I will give you some of my power to create the kurama Susano it is the only way of defeating him." Naruto looked back at sasuke and nodded and smiled at him and then they heard a gasp they looked back at sakura and hinata and they were both shocked to see sasuke injured really badly. Sakura then said "sasuke~kun are you ok let me help you with those injuries" before sasuke could say anything Naruto interrupted him by saying "now you finally noticed him the man that you said wasn't important."

Sasuke was shocked he must have been unconscious when sakura said that and sasuke felt worthless like wasn't he important to anyone anymore. Then sakura interrupted sasukes thoughts by saying " Naruto I didn't know that was sasuke you were holding I thought it was someone that was worthless that you saved." That hit sasuke deep until Naruto said "sasuke is important more important than you sakura he is someone that is more richer than me and has a better iq than me and what do you have you may be the strongest konoichi but you will never come close to sasukes power sakura." Sakura was shocked also hinata , himawari, and boruto they were all shocked and sasuke was happy that he still has Naruto who loves him and finds him important. Sasuke grabbed Naruto's arm and said "Naruto don't say that I know I am not important but you are important you are the seventh hokage the hero of konoha and the child of province and what am I Naruto a ex rogue ninja who wanted revenge on a brother."

Naruto was shocked and looked back at sasuke then he teleported him and sasuke away so hinata and sakura can fight momoshiki alone because why not. Naruto teleported them on a planet with the moon on one side and the sun on the other it was like them two opposites and also two soulmates. Then sasuke sighed and said "Naruto why are we here shouldn't we be fighting momoshiki right now" Naruto replied with "I know sasuke." Naruto then said "sasuke you are important without you I couldn't defeat madara or kagaya and without you I wouldn't be hokage because you were the reason I became hokage in the first place." Sasuke replied with "Naruto stop lying I am not the reason you became hokage I mean you wanted to be the hokage that was your dream so how am I the reason."

Naruto sighed and said "you are sasuke I would rather die with you than be hokage believe it" sasuke was shocked but then smiled and started laughing and Naruto became confused. Sasuke stopped laughing and said "Naruto you care about me that much you know I will never die right it will take a lot of damage for me to die." Naruto smiled and said "yep and I know but if you do I will die right next to you" sasuke then said "shouldn't we get back to our wives because they are now facing momoshiki and they will die without us." Naruto laughed and said "nah they don't care about us they mostly care about themselves and each other so we can let them die except our kids." Sasuke sighed and said "you forgot our kids existed didn't you" Naruto replied with "yes" sasuke sighed and said "let's just get our kids" and Naruto nodded and teleported them back.

Sasuke and Naruto got back to see sakura and hinata making their kids fight for them Naruto sighed and then teleported his kids back to the planet that they were on. Momoshiki, sakura, and hinata we're confused then they looked at Naruto and then Naruto grabbed sasukes hand and teleported him and sasuke where there kids are. Hinata and sakura were furious and momoshiki was admired by the two for giving up their wives just like that so momoshiki was just gonna kill them. Naruto and sasuke and the kids were on the planet and Naruto kept saying sorry to boruto and sasuke was just watching it while sarada and himawari was behind him sleeping. Sasuke sighed and said naruto, boruto quiet down himawari and sarada are sleeping, they both sighed and they both nodded at sasuke.
To be continued~