𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Tatum held your hand as you both walked into the supermarket, and she grabbed one of the bright red baskets to carry the snacks you both picked out.  She lead you through the aisles, and she eventually found one full of different types of chips.  Tate walked down, extended her arm out, and began pouring different bags of snacks into the tiny basket till it was practically overflowing.

"Should we get drinks while we're here," you asked.

"No, if I know Stu, he's going to have enough beer to go around," Tatum replied.

"Is anything there not going to have alcohol," you questioned.

"No.  Everything's coming from a bottle, or will be spiked."

"Dear god," you muttered.

"Yeah.  And with a killer on the loose, this probably isn't a good idea," she admitted.

"Why are we going again?"

"I'm going because I have a boyfriend who I want to support, and you... I don't know why you think this is smart."

"Maybe I just need an escape from everything, you know?  And the guy who called said that Casey and Steve were planning something, so now I'm extra paranoid."

"Really?  What was it," she asked.

"I don't know.  Guess they never got around to it," you replied.

"Probably a good thing," Tater tot told you.

You had finished filling up the small basket, so Tatum and you made your way to the front of the store to pay for your goods.  You were going to have a house of angsty teens to feed, getting arrested by Dewey for shoplifting was only going to delay you both, and get you ripped apart by the aforementioned teens.  It's better if you just show up when expected.

But, as you and Tatum went to pay the cashier, you heard him clear his throat.  You both looked up, and he was staring directly at you.  Usually, you'd assume that he was hoping to catch Tatum's attention, and try to flirt.  Maybe they'd get lucky and get a date with one of the most popular girls in town.  But, today, you could understand why people were looking at you for once.  You had just survived a grizzly murder.  You had even heard people claim that it was worse than what happened to Sid's mom just a year prior.

"Hey, you're (y/n), right," he asked.

"Yeah, I am," you replied shakily.

"So, did you kill those other two?"

"What the fuck kinda question is that," Tatum questioned angrily.  "You know what (n/n), we're going to a different cashier.  Fuck you sir, I hope you get fired."

She then grabbed your arm, shoved the chips back into the basket, and dragged you over to a check out lane about three lanes over.  She dropped the chips, and dropped a large wad of cash on the counter.

"Keep the change," she muttered.

Then she snatched the chips and snacks right back off the conveyer belt, and dropped them back in the basket.  She grabbed your hand, and dragged you right out of the store, not even returning the basket.  Whelp, hopefully Dewey didn't find out.  Or any cop in general.  But you knew if you asked Tatum about it, she'd just say the store deserved it after that guy's question.  You honestly didn't really care, considering it was just a question.  An annoying one, sure, but it wasn't like he murdered someone.

But you also knew it would be useless to try and argue with her.

You got into her car, and she started driving.  You'd only been to Stu's place about two times, so you couldn't really tell if she was going to his house.  But, it felt like she was going to your place.  Was she going to try and drop you off after your conversation?  But you had ended it by saying that you could you really use a break from the madness.  So, was she trying to go over your head?