Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

Fuck I feel so bad. I just wanted my dick sucked and I know that Summer isn't the type to suck dick.

That doesn't make it right but damn. I wasn't expecting her to find out..

"You want to smoke?" I ask Summer once we're in my car.

She nods slowly.

"Is this the same seat Rita was sitting in when she sucked your dick?" Summer questions with sadness in her voice while looking around my car.

I sigh "I'm sorry"

"I bet" Summer replies barely above a whisper.

"I am" I tell her, looking into her eyes.

"Why didn't you ask me to suck it?" Summer asks, shocking me.

"Because I know you're not like that" I tell her while sparking the blunt.

"But I'm your girlfriend. If you want your dick sucked, I should be the one doing it" Summer says while tying her blonde hair up.

She grabs my pants, unbuckling them.

"Woah, what are you doing?" I ask her confused.

I watch as she pulls my dick from my pants causing it to spring up and her eyes widen..

"Summer I don't want you to feel like you have to do some shit that you're not use to doing. You don't have to suck my dick, I like you either way." I tell her truthfully.

"I want to" She replies before licking the tip.

"Ok" I moan as her mouth completely covers it..

"Fuck"

...........

China

"Okay, talk to you later. I love you" I wave to Chance on facetime.

"I love you too sis. Me and C2 gone be visiting soon" Chance says referring to his son Chance Jr, He's eight.

"Good because I miss my baby" I tell Chance with a smile.

"You can keep him if you want to" Chance says making me laugh.

"I don't miss him that bad" I reply causing Chance to laugh.

"Alright sis, I'll talk to you later" Chance tells me.

"Okay, talk to you later" I reply while waving.

He ends the call.

"China!" Dani says while knocking on my room door.

"Come in" I semi yell.

She walks in all dressed up..

She hasn't really been keeping up with her appearance since everything happened to her so it's good to see her looking good..

"You look cute" I tell her with a smile.

She smiles "Thank you"

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm going out with Armon" Dani says referring to her boyfriend.

I nod "Okay, have fun"

"I will" She closes my room door.

I immediately facetime Red.

"Hello?" Red answers on the second ring.

He's standing outside in front of his house.

"I want you" I tell him while pouting.

"Monet here" Red tells me, looking behind himself.

I'm guessing to make sure Monet doesn't come out..

"Okay, so what?" I ask with a mean mug.

"China-" Red starts to speak and I cut him off.

"You know what? Don't worry about it Red, I'll call Brent" I tell him before ending the call.

The fuck he mean Monet is there?

What the fuck does that have to do with me wanting him?

He really just pissed me off...

"Let me take a shower before I call someone else" I say to myself while standing up and walking into my bathroom.

.......

While in the shower I hear hard banging at the front door..

"The fuck?" I say to myself while turning the shower off.

The banging continues..

Getting out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my wet body and quickly walk down the stairs..

I open the front door to an angry Red.

He pushes me aggressively, coming into the house and slamming the door behind himself.

"Red!" I yell in fear.

"Where he at?!" Red asks while pulling a gun from his waistband causing me to duck.

"Who?" I ask confused.

"Brent, You said you were calling him remember?!" Red asks me angrily while grabbing my hair and slamming me into the wall.

"Red stop it, I didn't call him" I cry while holding my head in pain.

He looks into my eyes for a few seconds before walking away and sitting his gun down on the kitchen counter..

"Don't play with me like that China, you know better" Red says while walking back over to me and kissing my forehead softly.

"Go back to Monet, didn't you say she was home so you couldn't come see me" I speak with teary eyes.

"I'm here aren't I?" Red asks while unbuckling his pants.

He snatches my towel, throwing it onto the ground causing my naked body to show and he immediately begins to suck on my nipples.

"I don't want it anymore" I reply, trying not to moan.

"Go back to Monet" I continue while pushing him.

He grabs my neck, pushing me back into the wall.

"Chill out China" Red warns me while looking into my eyes and putting me into a trance..

He removes his hand from my neck, lifting me up against the wall.

"Red" I moan, wrapping my arms around him as he slides into me, filling my pussy up.

"Yes baby?" Red asks, slowly stroking in and out of my wetness.

"I love you daddy"

"I love you too baby, I love you too" Red replies while moaning in between words.

He begins to fuck me harder causing me to be overcome with pleasure..

.........
◾I wrote this fast asf, Next chapter gone be better..
◾ Updating asap! Thanks for reading XOXO 🖤🖤🖤