Chapter Nineteen

Red

Dani is waiting at my house for me to get back, now I'm on the way to Skittles place.

Pulling up to Skittles house, I bang on the door.

"Why the fuck you knocking like the police?" Skittles opens the door.

I push past her, walking into the house.

"What the fuck?!" Skittles yells while falling to the ground.

"Where he at?!" I ask her while tearing shit up in her house just because.

"Who?" Skittles asks in fear, seeing how angry I am.

I walk back over to her, picking her up by her neck and squeezing hard..

"Your boyfriend, he raped Dani!" I yell while continuing to choke her.

She tries to say something but there's not enough air making it into her body..

I watch her struggle to breathe for a few more seconds before releasing her.

She falls to the ground, gasping for air.

"Bitch where the fuck is he?!" I ask again through clinched teeth.

The front door opens..

"Baby?" The nigga that I'm assuming is Skittles boyfriend says while slowly walking into the house.

I instantly pull my gun from my waistband.

"Red!" Skittles yells in fear as her boyfriend holds his hands up in surrender.

"You raped my daughter?" I ask him with my gun in his face.

Niggas get cockeyed when that blicky in they face..

"He didn't do anything!" Skittles yells, making me madder.

"Bitch Dani ain't lying on this nigga, my baby just called me crying 'bout this shit" I tell Skittles while keeping my eyes on her boyfriend.

"You know you 'bout to die right, any last words?" I ask the nigga with my finger on the trigger.

"I-" He starts to speak.

BANG, BANG, BANG.

"Shut the fuck up nigga" I say while staring at his lifeless body as Skittles screams.

"Red what the fuck, you killed him!" Skittles yells while crying hysterically.

I point my gun at her.

"You just sat there and defended this nigga against your own daughter, you about to go where he at" I tell Skittles angrily.

She starts to cry harder, if that's even possible at this point..

"Red I-"

BANG, BANG, BANG!

"Bitch shut the fuck up" I tell Skittles while staring at her lifeless body.

I calmly put my gun back into my waistband before pulling my phone out.

"Hello?" Fredo answers the phone.

"Send the clean up crew" I tell him before ending the call.

I step over their bodies, leaving the house.

......

Getting back to my place I keep thinking about how to tell Dani that Skittles is dead..

"Dad" Dani says at the sight of me.

She's laying on the living room couch, still crying.

Her curly hair is in a messy bun and she has on baggy joggers with a hoodie..

"How you feeling baby?" I hug her.

She sighs "Better know that I'm with you, safer"

I nod "You're not going back to your moms pl-" I start to speak and Dani cuts me off.

"Good, I don't want to go back there. I told mom a few days ago that I felt uncomfortable around Tim but she didn't listen" Dani tells me while crying into my chest.

I rub her back "It's okay baby"

I'm happy she doesn't want to see Skittles right now. In a few days I'll tell her that Skittles died in a car crash or something and had to be cremated...

My phone starts to ring with a call from Monet.

"You mind if I take this call?" I ask Dani because I know she needs me to console her.

She shakes her head "it's fine"

I nod while answering the call.

"Hello?" I answer the phone for Monet.

"You with your ex wife? She posting subliminal shit on instagram, talking about a nigga gone love me even when he hate me. So you still love her?" Monet questions me.

"Now is not the time for this Monet" I tell her while rubbing my face with my left hand.

"Then when is the time? Because I asked you to put that bitch in her place and it seems like she getting worse" Monet says angrily.

I clinch my jaw "Why the fuck you watching her Instagram anyways?"

"Somebody sent her story to me" Monet says knowing damn well nobody sent her shit...

.........

China

I just got off the phone with Lola regarding the Dj and Summer situation..

We decided to let them figure it out on their own until one of them wants to talk about it because honestly we're both confused on what's actually going on.

My phone starts to ring with a call from Red.

"Hello?" I answer the phone.

"Open the door" Red ends the call.

I look at my phone in confusion before standing up to open the front door..

Standing at the door is Red and Dani.

"What's going on?" I ask standing aside and allowing them to enter the house.

"Go sit down while I talk to China" Red tells Dani with sadness on his face.

Dani slowly walks towards the living room.

"What's going on?" I ask Red, confused.

He palms his face..

"Skittles boyfriend raped her" Red answers causing me to gasp.

"I didn't know how to help her cope but I thought you would since you've been through the same thing" Red continues and I nod my head.

"First things first, she needs to be put into therapy. Lord knows I wish I had a therapy at the time it happened to me, that makes a huge difference but I'll definitely talk to her" I tell him and he nods.

"Thank you" Red says looking into my eyes.

"Of course" I tell him softly.

He stares into my eyes for a few more seconds and we begin to kiss...

........
▪️Updating ASAP !
▪️Thanks for reading XOXO 🖤🖤🖤