Regretful Error (UT)

Its an og multiverse background which means most of alphatale is alive.

The long time deal was this, Error would help 404 restore Alphatale and 404 would help delete all the remaining au's that isn't Alphatale, so lets say we actually got there, the cannon is 404 summoned and asked Omni to do it and within minutes it's complete. Only Alphatale remained.

With that done there was one final step for error, himself. He's the last glitch to remain in the multiverse since he can't kill Alphatale with 404 watching over it, so it just leave him as the final anomaly to erase... but then would come a realization.

In all of 404's attempts to be spiteful and treat error like some worker under his iron fist he found himself worried, he realizes he failed and that he actually cares for Error like he is his brother, because in a way he kinda was to him.

With this realization 404 checked the anti-void and saw Error set up something with his magic that would erase himself, so 404 quickly used a portion of his magic to create an au, it worked! Error postponed it to destroy that au, now it was 404's turn.

Swap sans was the first and he failed to convince him, Ink tried but failed miserably, and Core was the longest attempt there was, came before Ink and lasted well long after, but its no matter because now its just Alphatale and Error that remain, so it's now 404's turn to convince Error something, the only thing anyone was ever able to convince error is that 404 is way stronger then he is and thats about it.

So whats next? Theres a randomly made au and Error is off to break it quickly whilst 404 is thinking how he can change Error, since the summon item for omni was used up and its just left for him to show naturally but that aint happenin soon so 404 is left with himself.

Well? What is next?

.