10

I followed Ciel and Sebastian towards the main tent, the thought of what I read on my phone still on my mind. The mixed smells from around weren't pleasant, making me hold up a hand to my nose. I know the smell was of the century and I shouldn't complain, people, even in modern times still have to live in conditions such as these...the least I could do is be grateful, even coming into this century I had the pleasure of meeting Ash.
As I looked to my side towards Sebastian I was a bit startled to find him already staring, his lips pressed into a line as he eyed me suspiciously, I raised a brow confused at his actions. He shook his head and turned away, bringing a hand up to his nose and covering it as I was, except it was Sebastian.
"Sebastian?" I question his actions,

"Nothing, My Lady, I just smell something foul..." He walked ahead next to Ciel as the boy himself raised a brow at Sebastian, We both knew it smelt bad sure but...Ciel might've found it suspicious as well, but obviously, I shouldn't be thinking anything. I shouldn't say in the first place.

"Hm," I think of what it could be, I don't smell,  do I? I sneakily smell the collar of my shirt...odd, it only smells of Ash's cologne since he assisted me this morning...wait, never mind...that explains a lot. Sebastian must've caught a whiff of Ash, hopefully, he doesn't suspect anything yet, I don't want to start any drama, or worse, make him distrust me, I will soon rely on Sebastian and Ciel to help me...speaking of which, I think I'll just give hints until they eventually find out that I know or hopefully trust me enough to tell me.

Joker suddenly stopped me holding a hand in front of me, "This is it, well Tell me, what're yer good at?" 

"eh...I'm not exactly sure..." I would say trapeze but if I were to do that it'd mix things up... "I guess I can balance and bend" I haven't done anything that involves flexibility in like...4 years? It won't seem long but it is,

"Acrobatics eh?"Joker lifted a hand up to his chin thinking for a bit before speaking again"... Well, we already have Wendy and Peter, along with Doll as well...But we'll see how many skills you got, balancing and flexibility-wise, eh?" 

"I suppose so..." I'm fucked... but I suppose I could pull out some old acts from the back of my head, "I could try for acrobatics I guess"

"That's the spirit!" Joker puts his hand on my lower back, gently pushing me back over to Ciel and Sebastian as he goes to the back probably to get Doll along with Peter and Wendy

"Acrobatics?" Ciel raised a brow as I nodded, "Used to do something like that, can't say I'm still as good though...I've gotten a bit rusty..." I lean back a bit, stretching my back as a series of cracks could be heard.

"A bit rusty...eh?" Ciel sweatdropped as Sebastian nervously chuckled.

"Have a bit more hope in me will you?" I crack my neck while yawning. Actually, to be truthful, I don't even have hope for myself, When I do use my skills it's usually for fights...but the last fight I got into was probably 3 or so years ago, Aside from that bitch I had to beat up at the cafe like...2 months ago?... I wouldn't say "lazing around" but with my new career came convenience, my job was to make coffee...and truth be told, as much as I wanted an adventure...a part of me felt that this was inevitable...that, either way, I would somehow end up here. In this very position. And with experience, I have a feeling that maybe some I made acquaintance with may not last.

"Right! Kiana!" I turned back around from Ciel and Sebastian to meet with Joker along with Peter and Wendy, "These two made sure you have all the things you need" Joker pointed his finger up above the safety net, I followed his finger to see things such as tight rope, satin ropes, trapeze and hoops all set up and ready...I took in a breath and climbed up one of the ladders leading to a platform, as I got up to the top I felt my knees buckle a little...It's been so long since I've done anything like this. I've been living a relaxing life, though I suppose this is good exercise. From the corner of my eye, I saw a swing, I guess that should be good enough.
As I looked down below I noticed some more of the first-stringers came to see, Dagger, Doll and Beast. All along with Ciel and Sebastian.

I pulled myself in the swing back and then with a small running start used my feet to push me and the swing away from the platform, as I swung I started to stand up, gradually letting my hands go from the rope as I took in deep breaths, eventually, I was performing simple tricks as I stood hands-free from the rope sides of the swing, doing things such as simple hand-stands, gripping onto the base of the swing, to a variety of simple magic tricks. As I neared the end of my small performance I got ready as I jumped from the swing to the other platform on the opposite side.
Climbing down a few claps were heard from the other performers, Dagger and Beast along with Joker, Doll smiled before she along with Beast, Wendy and Peter walked off. Joker whistled toward me before I could speak a word to Ciel and Sebastian.

"My, my what a fine performance! I adored every bit of it," he clapped once more, I sent a glance towards Ciel as Joker stepped closer, then swung an arm around my shoulder. "N' all those magic tricks mid-air, ain't you a talented one!"

I smiled, "Thank you, honestly" Joker looked at me for a moment before stepping back a bit, 

"For a second there I thought your smile was going to beat the boy! at least you got the most really important part of this audition, that smile of yer's sure is something!"

I felt my face heat up a little as I stammered, "You flatter me..."

___

"Everyooooone~

From today on, we have some new friends."

Me, Ciel and Sebastian stood in front of a small crowd including the first-string performers. "New-comers "Black," and..."

Sebastian, who held his top hat smiled, He wasn't dressed that differently unlike me and Ciel...he really thrives for the Butler aesthetic I suppose...
"I'm Black, It's a pleasure."

"And Cadence,"

"I hope to make acquaintance with you all,"

"Also, this one is...

"Smile"!!"
Me and Sebastian tried holding in our laughs as  Ciel had the most horrified look on his face.."Sm..."

Joker laughed loudly as he patted our backs, "Let's get along well, everyone--"

Sebastian recovered from his laugh and gestured towards Ciel, "Come on Smile, greet your elders."

"Eh?"

❝𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚...❞

❝𝕮'𝖒𝖔𝖓, 𝕾𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖊, 𝖘𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖊!❞

____

Just some things I found that I personally think would be nice, obviously not real, (Name) can wear whatever you wish

Just some things I found that I personally think would be nice, obviously not real, (Name) can wear whatever you wish. Only a few things will be mentioned but that's not important.

ALSO REMINDER THAT THE READER IS NOT KIANA. NOT THE SAME PERSON...
Since we basically replaced Kiana she doesn't exist anymore, also a reminder that the reader is much older than Kiana. TO SUMMARISE, NOT THE SAME PERSON