Chapter 131 - 140

Start from the beginning

    "What's wrong with you? Were you moved by watching the movie?" Ji Yang asked him, always feeling that Jiang Chuan looked at her with some kind of terrifying aggression just now.

    Jiang Chuan smiled and returned to his previous appearance.

    Only the light of the movie shone on his face, making his face as cold as jade.

    He suddenly lowered his head and kissed her.

    Ji Yang didn't react for a while, but Jiang Chuan seemed to want more than just a kiss.

    His aura swept over, like a tornado, with some kind of madness.

    Ji Yang was frightened, subconsciously supporting his chest.

    He held her hand down and locked her on the sofa behind him.

    Ji Yang stared at him with wide eyes, feeling as if he was about to be wiped clean.

    But Jiang Chuan controlled his emotions at the last moment. He straightened his waist and kept his face very close to her. Seeing her nervousness, he smiled.

    The hot breath she exhaled hit her cheek: "Are you scared?"

    At first, she was a little bit, but after being so excited, Ji Yang stiffened her neck and said, "I didn't."

    "Huh." She turned her face away .

    Jiang Chuan pulled her up, and gently kneaded her wrist with gentle force.

    He looks like two people now and when he kissed her just now: "It hurts you."

    "No." She whispered.

    The movie was still going on, but neither of them had much interest in watching it anymore.

    Finally, when Jiang Chuan sent her home, he suddenly apologized to her.

    "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you without your consent."

    Ji Yang froze, thinking about the future.

    If she really accepted Jiang Chuan's apology today, would Jiang Chuan ask her in advance when he kissed her in the future, "Can I kiss you?"...

    Then

    how should she answer?

    terrible.

    Ji Yang shook his head resolutely: "I'm not angry."

    I wanted to say that you did the right thing, but it seemed a little too reserved.

    So she said tactfully: "Jiang Chuan, you are my boyfriend."

    "Kissing should be very common between lovers."

    Then, she stood on tiptoe, wrapped her arms around his neck, and pressed down hard. , quickly kissed him on the lips.

    "Good night!" He ran into his room and quickly closed the door.

    Ji Yang covered his hot face and put his ears on the door, wanting to hear Jiang Chuan's reaction.

    Her movement just now should be due to the speed of her body being faster than her thoughts.

    She listened hard, only to hear in a daze, Jiang Chuan seemed to laugh.

    In fact, Ji Yang often thinks, why is it me?

    She is not a perfect or good person, if she has a house and a deposit, that counts.