Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Ji Yang was furious: "I'm not lying!"

    Yu Ran turned his head away, and he seemed quite happy to see her out of control like this.

    He didn't force her anymore, but he seemed to have decided that she was lying.

    Ji Yang felt a little inexplicably aggrieved, and she said to Yu Ran in a fierce tone: "Read your book, don't think about it, the exam is coming soon."

    Yu Ran's attitude was very gentle: "Okay."

    Ji Yang felt that she It's like a punch on the cotton, very weak.

    Indeed, the monthly exam is getting closer and closer. When I made a bet with the class teacher, she said that Yu Ran would be admitted to the top 20 in the class.

    According to the level of afterburn, it shouldn't be difficult, but she is still a little worried.

    Nanshi No. 1 Middle School's monthly exams are arranged strictly according to the time of the college entrance examination. For students with good grades, they like the monthly exams very much.

    The time outside the exam can be used by yourself, which is much easier than the usual tense class.

    But this usual monthly exam was tinged with a bit of legend because of the bet Ji Yang made with the head teacher.

    Early in the morning, some students in the class were discussing in low voices—

    "I don't know how the aftermath of the monthly exam will be?"

    "His grades are so poor, I guess he will hurt the goddess this time."

    "The goddess was not good at that time ." You should sit next to Yu Ran."

    The topic moved away step by step, and finally involved the last Weibo incident again.

    "If Ji Yang really bet with the class teacher because he likes Yu Ran, then he really isn't the goddess in my heart."

    Zhang Lin shook her lips and said, "Ji Yang is a very good person, if Yu Ran If the test is not good, it can only be his own problem, and it has nothing to do with Ji Yang."

    A female classmate gave Zhang Lin a sideways look, and said in a strange way: "Zhang Lin, Ji Yang has transferred you away just to sit with Yu Ran, why are you still talking for her? Don't be a bitch."

    She can't understand Ji Yang for a long time, isn't it because she is more beautiful? Does she deserve the title of goddess?

    It turned out that Ji Yang had never been able to find the handle, but this time, Ji Yang personally delivered the handle to her.

    Want to get into the top 20 of the class just by the lingering flame? What a fool's dream!

    Zhang Lin said angrily: "It's none of your business, you know Yu Ranyue failed the exam before the monthly exam, have you opened your eyes?" The

    girl was so blocked that she couldn't speak.

    But there are already people around who are beginning to suspect, what is the purpose of the goddess betting with the teacher in the first place?

    Yu Ran's grades are so poor, how could he get into the top 20 in the class?

    No matter what others say, Ji Yang has confidence in Yu Ran anyway.

    When Ji Yang arrived in the classroom, Yu Ran was already sitting in his seat. He was reviewing, and it could be seen that he had put a lot of thought into this exam.