Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    After saying these two sentences, the system went offline, and before going offline, it said in a cute tone, "Dear host, the 003 system can only help you so far, if you need it, you can call me Oh."

    At that time, Ji Yang's head was still in a daze, what do you mean?

    After half an hour of lingering fire, you will be beaten, and it will leave a lifelong imprint?

    She is going to save him.

    Ok, now comes the problem.

    Where is Yu Ran's house? How can she save her? Why did he and his father have conflicts?

    Ji Yang desperately shouted the name of the system in his mind.

    System, system is unresponsive.

    Oh, she knew it, this garbage dog system!

    Why is there no place to complain about the system:)

    "Mom, I'm going out for a while." Ji Yang didn't ask the driver to take her because she knew the driver would complain.

    Ji's mother only saw her daughter running out like the wind, and she didn't even have time to ask her what happened.

    Ji's mother thought silently that it was a good thing that her daughter became more lively, at least she looked like a sixteen-year-old girl.

    Yu Ran never told Ji Yang where he lived, and Ji Yang dialed him with his mobile phone.

    "Where is your home?"

    Yu Ran was stunned for a moment: "Why are you asking this?"

    "Hurry up!"

    Seemingly shocked by her fierce tone, Yu Ran said the name of a street.

    "What's the number?"

    Yu Ran refused to speak this time: "Why are you asking this?"

    "I need you urgently."

    "Then just go to this street, I'll wait for you here."

    Ji Yang hung up the phone, she knew that no matter what she said, Yu Ran would not tell her the exact address of his home, so now she can only rush to the street he mentioned as soon as possible.

    If it was outside, even if Yu Ran fought with his father, he would still have all kinds of concerns.

    The distance from Ji's house to the street that Yu Ran mentioned was not close, so Ji Yang took a taxi, and when he arrived at the destination, twenty minutes had passed.

    This is an urban village in Nanshi, surrounded by small houses, in stark contrast to the surrounding tall buildings.

    The long alley leads to nowhere, getting darker and darker, like a beast that can eat people.

    Ji Yang stood at the entrance of the alley, took a deep breath, and looked around.

    Afterburn is not here.

    Yu Ran is a very trustworthy person.

    His absence now can only show that he was stumped by something.

    Slowly approaching the time the system said, Ji Yang was helpless and anxious, so he could only ask others for help.

    She asked several people in a row, and they all said that they had never heard of Yu Ran's name.