Chapter 55

Chapter 55 The Fourth Big Boss (2)

    Seeing the donation of 10,000 yuan, the people in the class immediately became active.

    【Boss! ]

    [The rich woman begs for support! ]

    [ Awesome! ! ! ]

    Immediately, someone sent a private message to Ji Yang, asking what she is doing now? Is there any way to make money? I have the cheek to say that I can do it with my old classmates.

    Ji Yang thought to himself, you have to have an uncle who is rich and has no children, and when he dies, you can also inherit his inheritance.

    But reincarnation is a skill, and Ji Yang feels that this good luck is something that others cannot envy.

    So I euphemistically said that I bought a lottery ticket and won a small prize. When I thought of the years in junior high school, I was filled with emotion, what a beautiful youth, and what a pure friendship.

    Besides, Bai Xiao had good grades and a poor family background, so she definitely needed the money more than she did, so she sacrificed herself and donated all the money she won from buying lottery tickets to Bai Xiao.

    Then he encouraged this classmate who privately trusted her to learn from her and indirectly contribute to society.

    After all, they don't have good grades and don't have any diplomas, so it's better to leave more opportunities to Bai Xiao and let him contribute to society.

    The classmate hasn't replied to her message for a long time, and probably thinks Ji Yang is stupid.

    Ji Yang didn't have much sense of presence in junior high school at the time. She didn't have good grades, she didn't like to cause trouble, and she didn't like to be in groups.

    That's why when people think of her, they don't have any impression. Now seeing her donating so much money and hearing what she said, they think she must be a stupid big sister, or a poor stupid big sister.

    So the classmate who was going to hug her thigh suddenly lost the intention of chatting with her, and hurriedly ended the conversation.

    Ji Yang was secretly happy, it seems that she can still be a queen.

    Wealth is not exposed! Must remember!

    So the act of donating 10,000 yuan just now was a little impulsive. After all, I have been poor for so long and suddenly became rich, so I am inevitably excited.

    After a while, the class teacher came to find her.

    He asked worriedly: "Ji Yang, did you order the wrong amount?"

    Ji Yang told the head teacher exactly what he said to his classmates just now. Much praise.

    Ji Yang humbly stated that he only contributed a small amount to the cause of socialism.

    After pretending to be aggressive, Ji Yang felt comfortable all over.

    There is a seven-figure deposit in the bank/bank/card. She looked at the balance and smiled with satisfaction.

    Then I went back to the dormitory, and I couldn't see what was not pleasing to the eye.

    The bedroom is too narrow, too many things, no air conditioning, very messy.

    Now that she has money, she can't treat herself badly. There are many rented houses next to the university.

    Ji Yang found an intermediary, the intermediary brother is a man in his twenties, saw Ji Yang with a sallow face, wearing a long T-shirt, stepping on a pair of flip-flops, very unkempt.