Chapter 23

Chapter 23 The Second Boss (2)

    It is impossible to bring a cat to school, so Ji Yang discussed with Cang Lan softly.

    "Xiaolan, I'm going to school, please stay at home."

    She put the cat's lunch in the bowl again, and after packing everything, she carried her schoolbag and set off on her bicycle.

    She knew that Cang Lan could understand what she said, so she was not worried that he would run around.

    Raising a sensible cat is peace of mind.

    Cang Lan is so obedient, she doesn't even need to buy cat litter, she told him once, and he will go to the bathroom by himself.

    At first, Ji Yang was a little worried that he would fall into the toilet, so he squatted at the door of the bathroom secretly to have a look.

    It turned out that she was very smart, and even glanced at her when she came out.

    Therefore, Ji Yang is also very relieved at this time.

    But she miscalculated Cang Lan's thoughts, after she left, Cang Lan jumped on the balcony, watching her leaving back.

    Finally, with a kick of his back foot, he jumped lightly from the window on the second floor and followed behind Ji Yang.

    It's only ten minutes from Ji Yang's house to the town's high school, and Ji Yang put his car in the bicycle shed.

    Crouch down/body up to lock the car, but the feet are a little fluffy and itchy.

    She looked down, and the cat that was supposed to be at home was now standing at her feet, bowing its head on her calf in favor.

    Ji Yang froze.

    "Why are you here?"

    the cat yelled at her as if to flatter her, and since she came home with her, she has been raising the cat with delicious food and drink.

    In just a few days, the meow of the cat is not as weak as before.

    A pair of big round eyes looked at her, and the tail wagged slightly.

    Ji Yang looked at him like this, thinking, if she wants to send the cat home at this time, she will probably be late when she comes to school again.

    But let him go home by himself, afraid that he will go away.

    Ji Yang sighed, bent down and picked him up: "I'm going to school." "Do

    you want to follow me?"

    With a "meow", he wanted to go with her.

    "Then you can't bark, just stay in my schoolbag and don't move around, okay?"

    Another "meow".

    Very good, perfect solution.

    Ji Yang put the cat into her schoolbag, and through a thin layer, she felt a warm and soft mass on her back, and the cat stayed quietly in the schoolbag.

    Ji Yang clenched his straps tightly and walked towards the school gate step by step.

    She was a little nervous, as if she was being a thief.

    But the cat is very well-behaved and didn't make a sound along the way.

    After finally reaching the classroom, Ji Yang breathed a sigh of relief.