Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Ji Yang thought, he knew it would not be so simple for Yu Ran to marry her home.

    But she is not a soft persimmon, and she doesn't have any worries.

    Ji Yang quickly called a housekeeper, took all the clothes inside and threw them away.

    Looking at the empty closet, her mood recovered very happily.

    Yu Ran is a trustworthy person, after obtaining the certificate with her, he began to raise money from Ji's company.

    When Ji Yang called home, he heard Ji's father's voice without the previous anxiety.

    She felt relieved and made up a less-than-perfect excuse for her absence.

    But Ji's father was busy with the company's affairs and knew his daughter's character, so he didn't have much doubt.

    After hanging up the phone, Ji Yang went to the refrigerator to get a cup of Happy Fat House Water, lying on the soft bed, feeling that he is now a canary raised by the lingering flames.

    Yu Ran didn't treat her harshly, and hired a nanny just for her.

    Cooking for her in different ways every day, Yu Ran is probably afraid that she will have some inappropriate psychological obstacles, and the nanny treats her like a fragile porcelain doll.

    At the beginning, it is also necessary to see if she eats on time.

    Ji Yang felt that she was very tired, because of the cheating device of the system, she knew that Yu Ran had installed surveillance at home, but only in the living room.

    So when eating in the living room, Ji Yang had to act like he didn't know what to eat.

    In fact, she is very happy. The meals cooked by the nanny are delicious, especially to her taste.

    But she couldn't express her love for food and the joy of eating food.

    Alas, she is too difficult.

    Seeing her dejected look, the nanny worked harder to make delicious food so that she could eat more.

    God knows, Ji Yang actually wants to eat more.

    But have you ever seen a person in grief who can eat several bowls of rice at one meal?

    She is living too hard.

    I just don't know if Yu Ran is satisfied with her acting skills. If he sees her so sad, he will probably be very pleased.

    Yu Ran is actually not bad to her. There is a swimming pool, a movie theater, a gym, a study room at home, and most importantly, a network cable.

    Ji Yang is a bit more homely, and he could have lived happily in such a home.

    But she can't touch those things, Ji Yang's heart itch.

    Her daily life is to sleep until noon, and then go downstairs to eat with a sleepy and expressionless face. She can't eat too much.

    Then he trudged back to his room to unleash his instincts, laying down on the bed and playing with his mobile phone without any image.

    This day is really f/m/ sad.

    The system is hesitant to say anything about the host's decadent life: "Host...I think you...should go for a walk."

    Ji Yang said with a blank expression: "Isn't Yu Ran not letting me go out? He just wants to put me out." Shut up here and torture me."

    System: "I'm thinking... Yu Ran doesn't seem to have said that?"