Chapter 34

Chapter 34 The Third Boss (1)

    "So..." Ji Yang stared fiercely at the air, "How am I going to complete this world?!"

    Ji Yang was so angry that she thought the previous world was a hard mode, after all, she was just an ordinary person , it is very difficult to survive in the fantasy world.

    But anyway, the hero of that world was easy to approach at the beginning, so she was given the opportunity to complete the task.

    But in this world now...

    A few words popped out of Ji Yang's mind, "It's hard to go to the blue sky."

    Just now, she might have had the opportunity to have a close contact with the male protagonist of this world, but she had only entered this world at that time, and even the information of this world Neither was fully received.

    How could it be acceptable to have sex with a strange man.

    The system voice was aggrieved: "Master, this is what you asked for. Can you say that the male lead in the next world can't have a miserable life experience? I came here completely according to your request." Ji Yang's temples are

    protruding The jump: "I regret it, I regret it, okay? Can I do it again?" "It's not

    possible, host."

    "Then what should I do?" Ji Yang is also at a loss now.

    The system is obviously more confused than her, but still dutifully comforting her: "It's okay host, the boat will be straight when it reaches the bridge." "What will happen

    if my mission fails?" Ji Yang asked.

    The system was silent for a while, and then replied: "Try not to fail, it will delay your return to the real world."

    Ji Yang rubbed his forehead: "Okay, I see."

    She stayed in the silent room Here, surrounded by darkness, this is a cheap housing area in the city, and she rented a second apartment here to live.

    When he just woke up, Ji Yang accidentally kicked the man to the ground.

    It seemed that the man had hurt some vital part. After being kicked down by her, he lay on the ground with his hands tightly covering his lower body. It should be in pain, so painful that he could only groan.

    Ji Yang did her best with that kick. After all, in the world she lives in, it is very dangerous for a girl to live alone. She has also learned a few tricks.

    It turned out that there was no time to use it. I didn't expect that just arriving at a new world class would be so exciting. Ji Yang's reaction was purely a human stress response in a critical environment.

    She quickly put on her clothes, put on a coat and ran outside.

    It seemed that he could also hear the threatening sound of the man gnashing his teeth.

    Fortunately, there was money in the coat pocket, so she called a taxi and declined the driver's suggestion to call the police.

    Before he could fully receive the information of this world in his mind, relying on his subconscious mind, he returned to the house he rented.

    Then I had a useless conversation with the system, and then looked at the information given by the system, feeling ashamed.

    Well, there is no more unlucky host than her.

    At the first moment when he came to the new world, he completely offended the hero who was going to attack.

    Thinking of the man's threatening words just now, Ji Yang shuddered.