Chapter 121 - 130

Bắt đầu từ đầu

    ***

    Since going to see Dongdong and Luo Siwei, Ji Yang has become more obedient, and he no longer thinks about running out all the time, and even has a much better attitude towards Pei Zhan.

    It seems that the gratitude I said at that time was really practiced in real activities.

    It was as if it was back to the best time when she still didn't know anything and was only indulging in the little tenderness he gave her.

    Looking back later, I only felt that I was very stupid, but I really became the person involved. In such a scene, how could I keep my heart unmoved.

    Pei Zhan was willing to accept her change, but he was still vigilant in his heart. After all, he was still much stronger than her at that time, and he did not fall completely because of a little tenderness.

    It's just that no matter how awake he is, he can't resist a kiss from her, his eyelashes tremble slightly, and even his voice is shy and cute: "Pei Zhan."

    Just calling his name without saying anything is enough to make people intoxicated.

    Pei Zhan's capacity for alcohol has always been good, but at that moment, he felt drunk. It turns out that alcohol is not the only thing in this world that can make people drunk.

    It was raining heavily that night, and thunder roared outside the window.

    In the middle of the night, there was a knock on the door of Pei Zhan's room. He has always been a person who would be awakened by the slightest movement at night, but he still felt bad when he was woken up for no reason.

    A familiar voice sounded outside the door: "Pei Zhan, it's thundering outside. It's so loud. I'm a little scared to sleep alone." When Pei Zhan opened the door, he

    saw Ji Yang standing at the door in pajamas, hugging his pillow, showing a smile on his face. Cut off the white calf, the whole person is a little shivering because of the cold air.

    As soon as he opened the door, Ji Yang flashed in sideways and ran straight to his bed.

    Lifting the quilt, lying on the place where he slept, smiling at him: "I'll sleep with you tonight, it's so warm."

    That way, it seemed that he really regarded him as a warm bed.

    Pei Zhan couldn't help laughing: "Aren't you afraid of me?"

    Ji Yang snorted and said, "There's nothing to be afraid of."

    Pei Zhan was lying beside her, and the two of them were very close to each other. Under the quilt, the temperature seemed to be contagious.

    Ji Yang asked him: "Do you still have that problem now?"

    "It's the problem of sleeping with others and not being able to fall asleep?"

    Pei Zhan said, "It's just a habit."

    She blinked at him, and her voice was very clear: " Then you have to get used to it in the future, I think the weather is cooling these few days, two people sleeping together are warmer than one, right?" "

    Ji Yang, if you have any request, you can tell me directly." He said with a balanced voice .

    Ji Yang smiled: "Okay."

    In the dark environment, someone's breathing froze for a second.

    "My request is that we should sleep together these few days. Pei Zhan, you have to change your bad habits. You always lock me up like this. You can't keep me away from you." Pei Zhan didn't speak