The street lights in the school are bright, there are many people coming and going, and the food stalls outside are also busy.

    The night wind was gentle, and Ji Yang walked beside Bai Xiao.

    There are countless pairs of people like them on campus, walking slowly, the girl's smile is shy, which is a beautiful appearance only available to youth.

    Ji Yang didn't fall in love when he was in college, but now I think it's not bad.

    It turned out that she didn't want to talk about it when she was in college, but now that she thinks about it, it's not because she didn't want to, but because the boys in school are not as good-looking as Bai Xiao.

    Just like now, she was walking beside Bai Xiao.

    Occasionally raised his head to look at him, feel very happy.

    This kind of happiness reached its peak when a girl walked by them and whispered that that boy was so handsome.

    Although the University of Science and Technology and the Teachers College are close, it takes a few minutes to walk.

    Bai Xiao was about to send her to school, but Ji Yang said, "I live outside, can you send me home?"

    Bai Xiao naturally agreed.

    When she walked to the snack street, Ji Yang looked at a certain food stall and said, "I want to eat ice powder."

    Then, she raised her head and looked at Bai Xiao with twinkling eyes.

    Although Bai Xiao has no experience in love, he is a smart person after all, and he easily understood what Ji Yang meant: "I'll buy it for you." She nodded: "I want to

    add roses, small glutinous rice balls, and glutinous rice cakes."

    See Looking at Bai Xiao's back, he is thin, wearing an ordinary T-shirt, revealing a thin waist, and his legs are also strong and slender.

    Really, so beautiful.

    The more Ji Yang watched, the more satisfied he became.

    The ice powder that Bai Xiao bought is cold, sweet, and smells like roses, all in all it is delicious.

    The place where Ji Yang lives is also close to the University of Science and Technology, only ten minutes away.

    Ji Yang was still a little bit reluctant, and when Bai Xiao was about to leave, she asked, "Do you want to sit up?"

    In the dimly lit environment, Bai Xiao's fair face seemed a little red, his voice was a little stiff, and he refused: "No need."

    Ji Yang was still very reluctant to part with Bai Xiao, but he knew not to push him too hard.

    "I have no other meaning." She opened her big eyes with a very innocent look.

    "I just thought that you should be quite tired after walking for so long."

    "Not tired."

    Ji Yang was still quite unwilling: "I heard from Teacher Zhang that your mother has been hospitalized recently, right?

    " Xiao's attitude was cold: "Yes."

    "Do you want to earn some extra money?" Like moving in with her, being her boyfriend or something, after all, the apartment is so big, how lonely it is for her to live alone .

    Bai Xiao didn't know what he thought of, or Ji Yang gave too many hints tonight, so his expression became colder and colder following her words.

    "For example, help me with tutoring."