He put down the vegetables one by one, the smoke gradually dissipated, and the eyes and brows were clean and clear.

    At this time, Bai Xiao didn't know who his father was. His mother only told him that his father died very early.

    The mother and son depend on each other for life, and their relationship is very good. Bai Xiao is still a young sapling with red roots and upright roots.

    Although his family was poor, he worked hard to make money to support himself and his mother.

    Ji Yang belongs to the kind of person who feels as if he has not eaten if he does not eat spicy food.

    Calling Yuanyang Hot Pot is an insult to people who love spicy food, Bai Xiao is eating with him, so he naturally listens to Ji Yang's opinion.

    Although the price is cheap, the taste of the hot pot is very good.

    Ji Yang hardly raised his head, Bai Xiao picked up the cooked vegetables, put them into a bowl, and pushed them in front of her.

    Ji Yang felt so happy, having small fresh meat to accompany him to eat, and even serving food for himself.

    She ate and drank water at the same time, and when she took the time to raise her head, she realized that Bai Xiao's bowl was still clean.

    "You can eat too." She picked up a chopstick of beef for Bai Xiao and put it in his bowl.

    Thin beef rolls are topped with a layer of red chili oil, which looks appetizing.

    Bai Xiao took a bite, without any expression on his face.

    The Adam's apple moved slightly, and there was a strange sex appeal.

    Then he coughed lightly, his fair face was stained with a blush, and he coughed several times in succession.

    Ji Yang even handed over a glass of water.

    Bai Xiao hurriedly took it, accidentally touching her fingers.

    After several sips, I managed to suppress the spiciness.

    Ji Yang could hardly move his eyes away from his face, his lips were very red, and the curvature of his thin lips was beautiful, he really wanted to be kissed.

    The blush on her cheeks has not faded, her lips are red and her teeth are white.

    It was so delicious.

    Ji Yang took a sip of water absent-mindedly, beast.

    Bai Xiao was stunned for a moment, looking a bit stuck: "That's what I drank."

    Ji Yang glanced at it, and was a little embarrassed: "They are all sons and daughters of the world, don't be so stingy."

    She is too casual, Bai Xiao I also lack the experience of getting along with girls, so I feel that I am making a fuss out of a molehill.

    "Can't you eat spicy food?" Ji Yang asked.

    Bai Xiao said, "So I seldom eat it."

    Ji Yang then went to pour him a glass of water, "You can wash it."

    Although eating like this is soulless hot pot.

    This meal Ji Yang was very happy: "I will find you to eat hot pot in the future."

    Bai Xiao replied: "Okay."

    It was already eight o'clock in the evening, and it was completely dark.