𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What the fuck?" I muttered under my breath.

I glanced to my boyfriend's phone who had been sent the exact same photo. The two whose desks was nearer the front turned around to face us to which we both nodded in response.

I sighed heavily, not bothering to say anything to my teacher before leaving the classroom followed by my boyfriend who had stopped to pick up his bag. I hadn't bothered to bring in anything other than my lipgloss.

Kiara and Pope followed behind us as we ran through the corridor and into the courtyard.

"Is that even possible?" Kiara asked, "Shoupe said that they didn't make it. He said that."

Pope shrugged, "Okay, but I think we're overreacting right now because we can't rule out the possibility that this could be some weird, cruel hoax."

"I'm just gonna ask." The girl spoke as she sat down on the blue bench table.

"What of its actually hun though?" I asked hopefully.

"Then, I don't know, okay? I don't know." The Heyward boy replied as Kie began to type.

I ran a stressful hand through my brown locks as JJ pulled me into his chest, peppering kisses down my neck to calm me down.

"He's typing," Kie spoke nervously. My heart rate rose rapidly at her words.

The Routledge boy replied asking for JJ. Everyone's head snapped to the Maybank as he typed his response.

The group all burst into a fit of giggles at his response, "It's him." I realised.

"It's him." JJ grinned, pulling me into his body and picking me up happily.

Tears began to spring in my eyes as the curly haired girl brought me into her arms, followed by Pope.

"Laying super low in Nassau." Kiara read out from her phone.

I frowned in surprise, "How the fuck did they get to the Bahamas?"

JJ chuckled, "Can't kill a Pogue, dude."

I pulled my phone back out from my back pocket when I noticed Riley calling. I was quick to answer the phone, "Riles?" I spoke into the phone excitedly.

"Is it actally them?" She asked, equally as excited.

"Yeah," I confirmed, "He's alive."

Riley screamed out in happiness from the other end of the line. And in that moment, I knew everything was going to be okay.

𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 to meet up after school outside The Wreck. Since Liv still went to the Kook Academy, Kie had gotten in contact with her and told her to meet us.

The girl was growing on me. I think the fact that she was grieving over Sarah brought us closer together in a way.

"Kiara, I do need those setups done by five." Her mother called out to her from the window.

She hummed, "There are other people that work here."

"None of them are my children." She shot back playfully.

Pope sighed, "I feel that. On a deep emotional level, I understand that."

Olivia chuckled sarcastically, "Can't relate."

"So are we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ asked.

Riley frowned, "And how do you plan on getting there, J?"

"There's no way we're getting to the Bahamas." Pope laughed.

"John B will get nabbed sooner or later. So if we're gonna clear his name, we need to have done it like yesterday." Kiara spoke up with a frown.