Chapter 1: Arrival 2: the arriving

THIS IS THE START OF THE COLLEGE EXPERIENCE 2, IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN THROUGH AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT OF "THE COLLEGE EXPERIENCE", I SUGGEST GOING BACK AND DOING IT SO THAT YOU AREN'T TOTALLY LOST.

Y/N POV

I look up from my phone as Mundo pulls up to the penthouse, no fucking way, this is not us...

Kali is so excited; I'll admit I am too. 

Kali: Woah! Mundo is this our garage?! 

Mundo: Right, Mundo has forgotten! Mundo meant to talk about the place on the way, but got his head wrapped up in... family trauma... anyway! 

Mundo clears his throat.

Mundo: Mundo welcomes you to The Heights! A Piltover high-rise complex that is proud to be housing the K/DA on its top floor, a whole couple floors dedicated to them. 

Ahri: No shot, that's so awesome! 

Mundo: Not only that, but reserved spots in their garage, along with its own security system! 

Mundo parks up in the spot right next to the elevator in the garage, the garage beeping when we stop in place. 

Y/N: That's sweet... Looks like they're using the security systems for residential buildings now and not just police stations. 

Sera: You help design this? 

Y/N: I did, Vik and I finished it, Jayce was out that day, bless his heart I hope he's doing alright in Zaun. 

Sera: Zaun ain't that bad, don't believe all the stories they tell you! 

Eve: Real... Mundo, what's our plan? 

Mundo: Mundo suggests you relax, Mundo will take care of everything for now! 

Eve: Uh... alright. 

Y/N: What about our stuff? 

Mundo: Mundo hired a Yordle moving service, so if you see some weird hamster-

Y/N: Hey, Dr. Heimerdinger was a Yordle! Girls, if you see some furry little people running around, those are just the movers.

Mundo: What Mr. Y/N said, better said than Mundo. 

Mundo steps out of the car, the girls and I all flood out. 

We head up to our penthouse and.... oh... my... god...

The view, the space, the clean carpet, the lack of cracks in the walls or the ceilings, the non-musty smell, everything! 

Every single girl is in awe, speechless.

Mundo: Yep... perks of being a star! The world will forever treat you all differently, all Mundo can do is mooch off of a small percent of your earnings and wish you good luck! 

Y/N: T-thanks... Mundo... 

A couple Yordles each come out of the rooms. 

Yordle: Well, we managed to get everything from the house on time I think...

Other Yordle: Uh, the cars?! 

Yordle: Oh, right! Sorry everybody, if you'll excuse us! We'll see if our friends got those for us...

They all get on all fours, scampering in between our legs to the elevator. 

We each separate and head to our rooms, Ahri runs up the stairs on all fours to her room, woah...

They did an incredible job moving us in, it's up to us to store all our clothes and make our beds, but everything else was taken care of, good shit...

I open the door on one side of the room, and it's a walk-in closet, holy shit... who needs closets this big?!