Chapter 11 End Game

Author's Pov

Jin : we can't y/n!! Don't you see what happened back there?? If you didn't showed your stupidity and listen to me before this wouldn't have happened...*he said rejecting your contribution of idea*
Y/n : wow so you mean this all is happening because of me?? Fine I'll do it by myself. If you want to wait for your intelligence to emerge until they die there won't be any...*one of them was about to say something but you already storm out of their cabin*
Jungkook : y/n wait!! *he also ran outside to chase you*
Namjoon : hyung that was really unnecessary. You can say it without hurting her feelings but you know what I think her idea is good. I don't see anything wrong with it and before you say anything no I don't side with anyone but I can't loose taehyung. Mom told us to take care of him before she gave birth to him. Time will always run hyung I'm going with her....*he too went outside to chase you before you get any further*
Jimin : me too I can't loose taehyung and I won't let that happen...*and he followed namjoon*
Jhope : I don't know... I think me too after all we don't have much time left....*he hesitantly leave*
Jin : why don't you go too?? *he said after the others left leaving him and Suga who's still silent. Suga sighs*
Suga : I know you're stressed hyung. You've been through a lot as you are the oldest but don't forget that I was and always beside you since little. You should take a break of your mind a little. Don't take too long...*he gets up and touch his shoulder and smiles at him before leaving too. Jin layed down on the couch with arm on his closed eyes. He let out a deep sigh*

Y/n's Pov

Jungkook : how long are we going to stay like this?? *I who suprised by his voice unintendedly poked his eye*
Y/n : oh my jungkook!! *he shouts in pian while covering his one eye*
Jungkook : hey I could be blind you know?? *he frowns at me*
Y/n : nope you're fine...*I jokingly patted his head but then my eyes landed on a person behind him. I'm suprised to see the rest except jin. They're also crouching trying not to be seen behind the bushes just like me*
Y/n : what are you guys doing here?? *I asked with an unpleasant tone still offended on what jin have said earlier*
Jimin : to save our brother....*I looked away*
Suga : don't worry about hyung he didn't mean to say that to you. I'm sure he'll come after along later
Y/n : no one asked....*since when did I become this brave with them?? I just met yesterday after a month though but the way they talked and respond to my attitude I don't think they look at me the same as before. That's good*

Namjoon : oh yeah you haven't done explaining your plan earlier...*he's right. Jin cut me in the middle of talking*
Y/n : okay importantly stay hidden as much a possible. We don't want to get caught quick. We don't know how many are they. So first we gotta clear the front and take their weapons and then find tae nd bambam
Jhope : sorry bambam who??
Y/n : snake...*he made an O face and nodded. I moved my gaze towards the front door of the building*
Jimin : those are really big mac. Let us settle this come on kook...*they smirked at eachother before moving. They sneakily get closer towards them and jungkook knocked one person attracting the other one's attention so jimin can easily attack him from behind. As they gave us a signal the rest of us go towards them. They both took their weapons away from the men. Jungkook throw it to me*
Y/n : what about you?? *I asked seeing him not holding any*
Jungkook : you'll need it more then I do... *I nodded. We peeked inside to check if there's anyone else. Since there's none we get inside and have our back stick at the wall*

Taehyung's Pov

*I worked up from sleep. I'm not really sure if I was sleeping or not but I feel pain at the back if my head making me hiss. When I'm trying to move but something is stopping me from doing it. I found a rope is tied with my body to a piller and that's the moment I remembered what happened before. I looked at my side to find bambam lying unconscious with bloods all over his place*