Chapter 7 Enemies

Author's Pov

*Hearing Jin's loud voice jimin and namjoon came out to the living room too. Jungkook remains silent glaring at his oldest brother's eyes as he knows he can't go against their dad's words. No one dares to speak even for the two who just came out and senses a high tension in the living room. Jin suddenly carries you in bridal style making you gasp and walks passed through jimin and namjoon to go towards your bedroom as their eyes follows you both until you're gone but shift to jungkook who just kicks the table to release a bit of his temper*

Y/n : I-i'm okay, Im not h-hurt anywhere... *you're stuttering as you both entered your room with you in Jin's arm until he places you on the bed. You make yourself tiny by hugging your knees when he sits on the edge of the bed*
Jin : don't be scared I'll not hurt you. Look I'm sorry for the past and I'm sorry on my brother's behalf. From now one if anyone or them do something to you don't hesitated to tell me. But where were you anyway?? Your mom called to asked if you had your lunch already but you weren't in your room when I looked for you!!
Y/n : um..j-jimin he locked me outside
Jin : WHAT?? That little-...*you hold his arm when he's about to get up. He looks at your hand, you let go of him*
Y/n : sorry...but don't be mad at him I'm okay...*you said in a soft voice*
Jin: hmm, then where did you go?? Have you eaten?? *you just nod in respond. He sighs and takes his phone*
Jin : what is your number?? *you looking at him in confusion*

Jin : just tell me...*you told your number to him as he types it back and your phone rings afterwards
Jin : that's my number, save it. If anything happened in the future call me immediately
Y/n : yes....*he responds in hmm before getting up to leave but stops and turns his back*
Jin : pack your things we're going back to Seoul
Y/n : why?? We just got here yesterday. What about mom and dad??
Jin : they will stay here. No one handles dad's business there so we need to go back before unwanted problems happened and dad told us to bring you with us. So pack things now our flight will be at 3pm also don't be late cause we don't like to wait.... *then he gets out of your room and closed the door behind*
Y/n : he's only being kind with you because of their dad. Don't expect too much y/n.... *you sigh out of fatigue*

Y/n's Pov

*Holy shit why do I have to sit next to this big guy out of all of them?? I cry in my mind while sitting next to jungkook at the very back. We're in the same car with jimin and taehyung. Basically this car is for youngers while the elders are in the other car. Even though we are sitting with a huge gap I can still feel his aura and it doesn't feel good. I wonder what's with him getting so mad about me and bambam and the most important part is how does he know about bambam's undercover name?? It's not for everyone's knowledge*

Driver : we're here...*I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around. We're infront of the airport entrance. Jimin and taehyung open both the doors and got out followed by us. We entered the airport first without waiting for the elders to arrived and definitely getting ready to go for another 22 hours of flight*

Time Skip
Y/n's Pov

*After a long flight we're finally home again. I feel very tired to move to my room but I'm here though. I flip myself on my bed while Hikaru is in the room placing my luggages. I think she is assigned to be my personal maid because she always roam around me most of the time. She was about to leave but I stopped her*

Y/n : umm Hikaru...*I sit up as she turns around*
Hikaru : yes Miss??
Y/n : didn't I tell you to not call me that??
Hikaru : I can't miss. If the master finds out I'm calling by your name I'll be in a big trouble....*I frowned at her*
Y/n : why?? Is it really a big mistake to call me by name??
Hikaru : yes Miss. It's a kind of rule in this house. If we disobey then our heads will be- I'll excuse myself miss
Y/n : Hikaru!! Hikaru wait Hikaru...*she ran so fast out of my sight closing the door behind as well*
Y/n : our heads will be what?? Why did she ran away?? *I started thinking about Mr Kang's conversation past two days and also about jungkook recognised bambam as snake and gone mad. But then I remembered something on the reason he possibly gone really mad for*