Chapter 5 Vacation

Y/n's Pov

*I woke up quite early today and go straight towards the bathroom. After freshing up I change into a mote cover up outfit because I'm planning to go for a jog and it must be cold outside. I tir up my hair into a high ponytail and grab my phone before going out of the room*

Y/n : when will mom and Mr Kang will come back?? *I said because I can't find their car while tying my shoelaces. After that I do some streching then put my iPod ready to jog*

Outfit

Y/n : wow this house is much bigger than I thought

Y/n : wow this house is much bigger than I thought....*I looked towards the house from its back view while panting. I was about to continue jogging but something makes me almost trip but luckily didn't. I look back and find a piece of wood laying on the ground*
Y/n : who put the thing in the middle of the way?? *when I go closer to move it aside my forehead wrinkles to see blood stains on it and also on the ground. I crouched down and look closer to confirm it. Is it really a blood??

Jhope's Pov

*I'm not really a jogging person but I just feel like doing it since I woke up earlier then usual although I just get 4 hours of sleep after playing games with the maknaes but then I find a girl figure crouching down. I stopped at my track and watch her from a far I'm sure it's y/n because there's no other girl here except for the maids. What is she doing here?? I walked closer to see what she's doing since her back is facing me I can't see we'll*

Jhope : what are you doing?? *she jumps out of suprise and fall on her butt looking up at me*
Y/n : no-nothing I was just jogging and tripped on this...*she gets up and shakes the dirts off from her clothes. I looked at the thing she was referring to. It was a wood with blood on it and also in the ground. My eyes shift to her*
Jhope : and?? *she avoids my eyes*
Y/n : and?! Uh.. I... I'll just head back...*she then continued to jog. I watched her getting far from me and I picked up the wood off the ground. I looked at the direction towards a small house behind the bushes then make why way towards it*

*The door creeks when I opened it and greeted by an unpleasant smell that makes me cover my nose. I glared at the middle aged man who's tied up on the chair with his head low. I press his stomach with the point of the wood which wakes him up due to the pain but unable to say anything because we cut his tongue. He is actually the security who was on duty the day we beat y/n up and becomes the only witness who also brought her to the hospital that's why we hide him here before he open his mouth to tell everyone, especially dad*

Jhope : who the fuck told you to poop huh?? *he shakes his head denying it* why do we still need to keep you though?? *I grab my gun and put it on his head. He keeps on moving that irritates me more so I shoot him without wasting any time. He was dead* such a troublesome...*I put back my gun and throw the wood somewhere before getting out of here*

Y/n's Pov

*I run to the kitchen as soon as I get back in the house. I stop in front of the sink and peeks if jhope is back too*