Chapter 1 Meeting

Author's Pov

Jungkook : are you being serious right now?? *he stares at his dad unbelievably*
Mr Kang : ofc what's wrong?? *he shrugged looking towards his youngest son who is sitting across him*
Jhope : but with aunt Bora?? Your secretary?? That's.....*the third son says with an unreadable expression*
Mr Kang : what are you trying to say?? She is a human too. Human have feelings, no matter what's their position besides she is kind to all of you, so I think she is perfect to be your mom and my wife...*he explains*

Suga : tch mom huh?? *the 2nd eldest scoffs*
Jin : apologize me dad but are you sure with your decision?? What if she actually have a bad intention towards our family too like your previous girlfriends?? *the eldest finally speaks*
Mr Kang : don't worry she's trustworthy. She has been working with me for almost 3 years and she never done anything wrong. I believe she is the one for me
Namjoon : actually I don't have any problem with you marrying aunt Bora but we'll see if we can accept her as our mom or not. Anyways how long have you been dating?? *Mr Kang sighs as he expected it already*
Mr Kang : more than a year...*he fourth son raises his eyebrows in suprise but nods after*
Jimin : no wonder you barely show up at the office....*the 5th son mumbles almost whispering yet loud enough to recieve a glare from his dad so he immediately shuts his mouth*

Mr Kang : taehyung?? You don't have anything to say?? *he turned towards his 6th son's direction who has been silent*
Taehyung : what do you want me to say?? You are not here to get our permission or shit so what's the point?? Call me if we are going....*he said bluntly then stands up from his seat and goes upstairs to his room ignoring his dad's call*
Mr Kang : Kim Taehyung!! Listen to my words carefully I'm going to marry her and nobody can stop me so you better respect and treat her as a mom or you'll know the consequences!!....*he shouts so taehyung can hear him too*

*The rest gulp after hearing their dad's words that sound more like a threat for them. They nod in reply*

Mr Kang : with words!!
Bts(except taehyung) : yes dad!! *they said in unison*
Mr Kang : these are my son's....*he gives them a smile and then leave the house. Suga suddenly throws a pillow at namjoon that makes him flinch*
Namjoon : hyung what the heck?? *he looks at his hyung*
Suga : did you really agree with the idea of dad getting married again?? *he furrow his eyebrows*
Namjoon : yeah!! Like it's not the first time though, it's 1,2,3.....fourth times. Oh no it's going to be his fifth
Jhope : isn't it his third time?? *he says in confusion*
Jungkook : no, it's his first time......*he confidently adds*

Jin : namjoon is right you fools. Count our mom's in too not only yours...*jungkook nods while jhope starts to count with his fingers not believing that he's wrong. Jimin shakes his head before speaking*
Jimin : I heard aunt Bora is a widow so that's mean she has a child or children right??
Jin : I'm pretty sure she does have one because I've seen a glimpse of a baby picture on her phone wallpaper
Jimin : so we are getting a brother or a sister?? *he leans in getting interested*

Jin : it looks like a boy I guess...*he answer unsure*
Jungkook : ohh.....that's boring....*he pouts in disappointment*
Namjoon : a girl would be troublesome
Jhope : nah... I prefer a sister instead, there are too many boys in this house already
Jimin : oh hyung are you done counting?? So how many times has dad remarried?? *he said in teasing way*
Jhope : don't make fun of me I know it's sixth....*jin facepalms himself while the other's burst out of laughter*
Jin : sure hobi...kook go call your taehyung hyung we're going now....*jungkook nods and runs upstairs*
Suga : and you want me to investigate about his marriage and her further information. I know hyung
Jin : that's good....*he nods at Suga who read his mind well. Soon jungkook comes back with taehyung then they all went to the car and their driver drives it to their college*